My Place

On his way to lunch John couldn't stop thinking about his history class, he couldn't believe he protected that new boy. Although it may not seem like protecting to his mates, he's never been that nice to someone unless it was a bird he fancied, but he didn't fancy that new boy, he just wanted a new friend who wasn't going to be a prick all the time. So why was he being so soft around him? He made his way slowly to his lunch table, and plopped down next to Pete. As he sat down he noticed the new boy was only two tables away from his. He stared at him but couldn't see much as he wasn't wearing his glasses, he thought but wasn't sure if the dark haired boy was staring at him back, why would he? Out of fear? Admiration? John scoffed, probably both he thought, as he smiled to himself. But yet, the boy was still staring. It felt like hours of the dark haired boy's eyes burning into Johns chest. He couldn't take it, he got up, and made his way to the new boy's table.
"Where are you going?" Pete asked
"The loo" John lied easily, he lied so often they would just roll off his tongue.
On his way over, he was getting nervous, he hadn't ever really had to approach someone, usually they were eager to approach him. What's wrong with me? He thought about the new boy, and how he wasn't scared of John, he was different then every other kid in this school. What was he thinking? He was John Lennon ! He shook his head, re-gained his confidence, and plopped down next to George, who was with Paul and one other boy, named Richard, but everyone called him Ringo. "What do you want?" George said in an annoyed tone.
"Good to see you too Georgie!" John said sarcastically.
"I just came to welcome the pretty boy to school" John teased as he looked over to the new boy, who's eyes were wide as if he were waiting for something, and he was staring right at John.
"The names Paul y'know" The new boy said flatly, narrowing his eyes and looking back down at his food.
"Well nice to meet ya, princess Paulie." John mocked. Paul nodded his head and looked even farther down, as if he were hiding something on his face. John smiled and started humming his favorite Elvis song as he was getting bored with the quiet group. "That Elvis?" Paul asked, and John was genuinely surprised-and a little impressed by Paul's knowledge of Rock n' roll.
"Why yes, I'm surprised pretty boy knows anything about rock n' roll" John said, almost in a serious tone.
"I play y'know" Paul said.
"Play what?" John said as he realized Paul might be someone who could help him start a band, but he had to see if Paul was any good, if he was, it would be almost a dream come true, ever since he met his mom, he wanted to be a rockstar. She lived for rock n roll,
"Guitar, bass, and I sing a little." Paul said quietly.
"I'll be the judge of that" John said seriously and invitingly, causing George and Ringo to look up, George quirking an eyebrow and Richard smiled. Paul looked at his new friends unsurely, and Richie nodded him on but George just looked down quietly. John turned back to Paul smiling, "Lets meet together so I can see your skill," Paul looked up from his food and as soon as he locked eyes with John, he nearly choked. "So, will you go to my place?" He asked.