chapter 24~Un-Edited

Can everyone read the first question on the bottom please and comment answers! Really important to the rest of the story!!

Chapter 24

“Good morning students,I hope you have had a pleasant couple weeks in school and kept all bad behaviour to a minimum” Said Mrs Gardener looking directly at Blake making us all chuckle. Its been 2 weeks and Everything has settled down since Chase’s funeral and well it was nice…

“Exam week guys, so you all need to put every bit of effort into the next couple days as it all affects what happens in the future” She said giving us all a hopeful smile.

“Now onto the fun stuff...Its the Ball soon. So please buy tickets from the reception desk from today onwards and I look forward to seeing you all looking sharp in 4 weeks time” She said before excusing all of us as the buzz of the students began

“Im so excited for the ball” Said Tracey holding onto Kadens shoulder.

“Im not I don't see the point in it” He said with a dull face making Tracey stop and look at him.

“Well if you feel that way...excuse me whilst I go see if I can find a date for the dance oo and maybe the night as well” She said winking before walking away adding a sway to her walk. I saw Kadens facial expressions change dramatically before jealousy and anger filled his face.

“Tracey!!” He shouted before running after her, I heard a squeal as he ran further away making me laugh. They truly were the cutest.

I turned to my left to see nobody stood there. Saturday night was one of the best nights in my life but still nothing had progressed between us both, we just carried on like normal.

He slipped a few kisses here and there but we weren't labelled and to be honest it scared me.

“Hi carly” Said Kelly walking past me giving me a smile which I gladly returned. Everything had changed in school. Kelly now wore minimal to no makeup at all and had lost the slutty clothes,bitchy attitude and had a new set of friends… I did however see her slipping a few glances at a boy in her new group who I am sure stared at her too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“You ok Blake you’ve been funny all day?” I asked him as we walked out of school he nodded and walked to his bike. “Bye then” I said sarcastically walking to my car… Thats right MY car!

Dad had surprised me with a car when I came home last weekend.

“Want to do something tonight Trace?” I asked her on the phone. Dad was on a late shift so it was fair to say I had literally nothing to do.

“Sorry Carls Kadens taking me out as a way to say sorry,Isnt he sweet” She said in a daze I giggled and ended the call.

After an hour of switching I finally got the courage to call Blake “Hello?” He asked.

“Hi” I said softly.

“Carls? What you calling me for?” He said.

“Want to do something tonight?” I asked taking a deep breath.

“Urm sorry Carls I'm spending the night will dad” He said and cut off.

I stared at my phone before muttering “I swear he doesn't know how to say goodbye” Before walking to my room

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~~

The night air made me relax instantly, Staring up at the sunset I smiled at how peaceful I felt.

The streets were kind of empty for 8pm as I walked to the chinese, the night chill made me shiver and pull my hoodie closer to me. As I walked around the corner I couldn't believe what I saw,Stood in the queue at the chinese restaurant all smiles and laughs was Tracey,Kaden,Blake and a girl?