Prologue~Edited

I never thought it would happen until it did. Ever thought that the one person you trusted with your secrets, the boys you think are hot and the girls you dislike, would turn on you?

No? Me neither, until today...

Kelly Bright was my best friend since birth. Having shared birthday parties, holiday rooms, clothes, food... Everything!

 Until that is, Monday morning, where I lost a part of me, causing my emotions to run dry, and to lose my best friend, my sister, my family.

Kelly was beautiful, no doubt about it. Her blonde hair tumbling past her waist, her bright blue eyes shining whenever she smiled. Then there's the small waist and that figure to die for, no fat to be seen with a perfect sized chest. She was the total opposite to me.

My hair falling just past my ribs, bluey grey eyes which had a hint of purple whenever the sun shined; my body curvy and tall with  a 'not much to say for' chest. 

She was loud, popular and was known by many: some loved her, most were annoyed by her confident appearance and outgoing personality, however, she never cared about what others thought. I had looked up to my best friend, how she wasn't ashamed of herself.

That Monday morning the outgoing personality I had once admired had  made me into something I would  never want to be. That Monday morning my best friend of 15 years destroyed what confidence and trust I had left for myself. I never thought she could steal the boy I'd been crushing on for most of my life and I never thought she could publicly humiliate me in front of my school. Using my own secrets against me...