Chapter 4~Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlys POV

I kept my head down as I tried to ignore the buzz of gossip surrounding me, slowly walking down the corridor, trying to remain invisible but I had no luck. Whenever I walked past someone, I heard the chatter and mention of my name: I never wanted this, it had just fallen out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Why the hell did I tell Kelly I had a boyfriend; I groaned and dodged the oncoming people.

For the rest of my morning lessons I hid from society and Blake. I couldn't speak to him ever, Blake was the bad boy that everyone was scared of, even terrifying the biggest jocks in school.

When lunch came I was making my way to the library to hide when I received a text.

'My car, now. We're going out for lunch' ~ Tracey

I changed route and walked to Tracey's car when I noticed her standing so relaxed, not like me who's always on edge. As soon as she noticed me, she pulled her sunglasses off her head and took her black leather jacket off her body exposing her tattooed body. Even covered in ink she was gorgeous.

"Hey, sugar," she chirped, I murmured a soft 'Hey' as she looked at me pointedly before pulling a cigarette out and taking a long drag.

"Ok, Carls... I know you have fucked up bad with the whole Blake situation but seriously, breathe, calm down and try and sort it out. Okay? Now I'm in an alright mood so we're going to get Mc-chicken-sandwich's and have a fatty day, yeah?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow. I paused thinking about everything.

"Okay, Trace," I said as I pulled the cigarette from her hands and threaded it between my fingers before taking a long puff. I saw a smirk come across her face as she walked to the drivers seat and I walked to the passenger side.

                                                                   -----

"Damn, chicken is the best," I grunted in delight, Tracey chuckled when we heard a voice next to us and the scratch of a chair on the floor.

 "Well, you are some dang good chicken, aren't you?" the boy cooed at my sandwich, it was Kaden.

"Fuck off, Kaden. Your presence pisses me off," Tracey said venom laced in her voice as I bowed my head, hiding my smirk.

"Chill, baby doll. Just finding out why 'Miss Carly' here has spread rumors about my boy," he said, looking at me as I leaned back in my seat and went stiff.

"Okay, we're leaving Carls. Let's go and bring the fucking chicken," Tracey hissed at Kaden before smacking his head as I practically ran out of the place.

                                                                         -----

After finally emerging into last lesson, we were five minutes late but Mr Jackson is cool so let it slide.

 "Hello, girls, and why are you late, may i ask?" he said, pausing the conversation with a student, whom was in a skirt so short that you could see her ass cheeks.

 "Had a problem with some chicken," Tracey replied smiling and gave him a kiss to the cheek as I gave him a short smile. Don't worry no teacher/student relationship going on: Riley Jackson is Tracey's older brother.

We got glares as we walked up the rows of seats... Mr Jackson looked like a Greek god but he was of English descent.

"So, as I was saying, today we're doing family and our family's, any questions?" he said, looking at each and every one of us when a screeching voice pulled me out of thought.

"Sir, what if the less fortunate ones among us cant do that, I mean Carly has lost her family and her Dad doesn't even want her."

I felt tears prick my eyes as Mr Jackson screamed at her to leave the room, she soon returned ten minutes later with a smirk on her face.

When she walked up the row of seats, she 'accidentally' knocked my stationary over as the bell went. Some students giggled as I bent down to pick my stuff up when I felt a deep breath next to me. Chase bent down and picked a pink pen with letters all over it and smiled when he passed it to me.

"I got you that when I went to Italy, you always loved the swirl of the letters."

 I gave him a short smile, walking out the room to be met with chaos and one person stood out from everyone else... Blake. I mumbled a short "oh shit"