CHAPTER THREE

Jayy's POV

Once the teacher finished calling out the names everybody got up and sat with their partner. Blake stood up and made his way over to me.

"Hey." he said. I hope he doesn't expect me to say anything back. I got my white board and marker out. Getting ready to say something if he asks.

"So who do you want to do the project about?" he asked. I shrugged. He sighed and ruffled his hair a bit.

"Umm...Do you want to do it on Andy Six?" he asked. I looked up at him surprised. I didn't think he would listen to rock. I though he would listen to that Lil Wayne crap. I nodded. He smiled.

"Okay than. Andrew Biersack it is." he said. He wrote it down on the sheet.

"Okay. We need to know how to answer these questions. Who is it? Why did you pick him/her? What are they famous for? Do they have an talents? Birthday? When their career took off? Do they work alone? If not, who are the others? Name one of their movies/songs/books etc. Are they your hero? If so, why? How did they become famous?" he listed. I nodded.

"Okay so do we work on this at your place of mine?" he asked. Oh no no no. Not mine. Jen and Todd would beat the living shit out of me if he comes over. I quickly pointed at him.

"Mine?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Okay." he said. "My parents won't be home anyways. Business trip." he said and winked at me. He winked at me? No, maybe there's something in his eye. I brushed it off and nodded. We still had the rest of the class period. The paper is due in three weeks. We have time. I looked back at Blake and realized he was staring at me the entire time. I gave him a questioning look.

"Why don't you talk?" he asked. I shook my head and looked down.

"C'mon tell me Jayy. Why don't you talk?" he asked again. i grabbed the white board and marker.

Because I don't

"Really. Why?" he asked again.

Because I don't want to. I have nothing important to say.

He sighed and looked at the clock.

"When do you want to start?" he asked. I shrugged.

"How about tomorrow?" he asked. I was about to nod until I remembered something. Sean. I can't leave him alone with Jen and Todd.

Can my brother come?

"Why does he need to come? Just asking." he asked.

I can't leave him alone at home

He nodded.

"So I know you don't talk but why are you so shy?" he asked. I shrugged. He put his hand on my thigh. He started rubbing it and I felt uncomfortable and moved a little father from him. The bell rang. He grabbed his stuff.

"Bye." he said and winked. He grabbed his backpack and left. What was that?

Blake's POV

I walked out of the classroom leaving Jayy behind. Oh that boy. Just the touch of his thigh turned me on. I will get him to be mine. I will get him in bed. Then I will leave him feeling heart broken. It's a reputation I have to keep. But how do I get to him. I need to get him to trust me first. To talk to me. Once he trusts me I'll pretend to fall in love with him. Then I will 'make love' to him and dump him then and there. Perfect. It just takes time.

Jayy's POV

The day flew bye faster than I wanted it to. I walked over to where the buses were. I looked for number 315. There it is. At the back as usual. I climbed in and walked to the back to my usual seat. Three minutes later Sean came in and sat next to me.

"Hey Jayy." he said. I smiled at him and picked up my backpack. I pulled the sandwich out and split it in half. I handed him half. His face brightened and he gladly took it. We ate our slices in peace. The bus engine started and we were off to the road. I looked out the window as Sean started talking about how unicorns were real but not in south America. Only in special islands, that's why we don't believe in them. The road passed by as I watched the cars and trees. After a while we finally made it back.

Our stop was the last so only a hand full of people were still here. Everyone cleared out and Sea and were the last off. We slowly made our way back home. I got my key out and unlocked the door. I looked inside. Jen was in the kitchen cooking and Todd was watching TV. I snuck in with Sean behind me. Todd saw me and smirked. I pushed Sean up the stairs. He fell on the stairs but was farther away then I was. He stood up quickly and ran upstairs. I ran too but was pulled back by my hair. I fell off three steps. I landed on the floor on my hands and knees. Todd pulled me down by my hair and punched my face. Blood fell from my nose again. He punched me on the right side of my face. He kicked my stomach and kicked my head. The room started getting fuzzy. My vision came and went. He took out his pocket knife and smiled. He knelt beside me and picked my shirt up revealing all the other scars from before. He slid the knife across my stomach. Blood ozzed from the cut. I yelped in pain. He carved something on my stomach. It hurt to much to look. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears fell out. I hunched over. He took away the bloody knife and walked back into the kitchen. I looked down. 'Faggot Mute' it read. My breathing became uneasy. My vision started flickering. The sound seemed to be far away. I looked up to see Jen walking up to me with a pan in her hand. The last thing I saw was the pan heading towards my head. Then I blacked out.

Sean's POV

I heard a loud bang. I peeked out from the bedroom door. I snuck to the top of the stairs. Jen and Todd walked back into the kitchen. I looked at Jayy. Bloody unconscious Jayy. I quickly ran downstairs and dragged Jayy up. Luckily Jen and Todd stayed in the kitchen. I dragged Jayy into our room and locked the door. He can't go through this abuse any longer. I need to help him