32

Sean's POV

I reached up to stick a balloon to the wall but I couldn't reach. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I set the balloon in it's place. I was set back down and I turned around to face Spencer's chest. I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head. We decorated the rest of the place. Once we finished we stepped back and looked at everything. Perfect.

"Happy Birthday." Spencer whispered in my ear and kissed me. I kissed back and released. This is like the 100th time he did this today. I looked at the clock. People are going to come any minute now. The music blasted and the lights flashed. The door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled. I ran to the door and opened it to see a group of kids from our school. I let them in and they set the presents on the table. More and more people started coming. In no time the place was packed with people. I eventually just left the door open and people could just come in. Jayy, Blake and Danny walked in and looked around with presents in their hands. I smiled and walked up to them.

"Happy Birthday!" they yelled in unison. They each hugged me tightly and handed me my present. I smiled and put them on the table I walked back to them. Time to get this plan going. I walked over to my friend Jeydon.

"Hey Jeydon." I said. He turned around to face me and smiled.

"Hey Sean. Happy Birthday." he said. I smiled.

"Do you want to meet my brother and our friends?" I asked.

"Sure." he said. I dragged him over to Danny, Jayy and Blake.

"Hey guys this is Jeydon and Jeydon this is my brother Jayy, and my friends Danny and Blake." I said while introducing them. Jeydon seemed to be keeping his eye on Danny. Perfect.

"C'mon guys. 7 minutes in heaven is about to start." I said while dragging them to the living room. I dragged them in the living room and sat them down. Everybody was in on it so they made sure not to get any of them. Eventually Danny and Jeydon got picked together and Jayy and Blake got together. I rushed them all in different closets. I locked them in there.

"Your 7 minutes start now!" I yelled.

When I open this door in 7 minutes they all better be making out.

 ******************************************

REALLY SHORT BUT,

Comment

Tell me what you think