Tiny, But Mighty

I yawned as I sat up in my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I drew in a deep breath of the air.

No bacon...

No pancakes...

"Qyshawn!" I yelled as I jumped from my bed.

No reply...

I ran to her room and stopped at a desk. Go next door for breakfast, Leet! I sighed in annoyance and threw the note down. I groaned and went back to my room. I did my morning routine, then pulled on a pair of sweats and a grey Nike shirt. After pulling my hair into a ponytail, I slid on some Toms and made my way over to Harry's room. I smiled at the aroma filling my nostrils.

Bacon...

Pancakes...

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Niall, who held something wrapped in a pancake wrapped in bacon.

Bacon!

Pancake!

I smiled and closed my eyes as I let my nose lead the way. "Oof!" I prepared myself for the fall but never touched the ground. I opened my eyes to Harry's green orbs twinkling at me. I immediately closed my eyes tightly, hoping to make him disappear. Didn't happen. When I realized this, I just smiled at him, "Can you let me go?" I asked. He shrugged as he let me drop. I gasped as my jaw dropped. "Harry, you asshole. Why'd you do that?" I yelled at him. His face turned red as he bit his lip, trying not to laugh. I glared as I stood and rubbed my butt. "Do you need help with that?" Harry asked as he opened the door for me. I turned and stuck my tongue out at him. He blew me a kiss and winked. I rolled my eyes and looked around for the others. I found Alli and made my way towards them, still slightly rubbing my butt. "Are you sure you don't need help?" Harry's sultry voice whispered in my ear as his hands were placed on my hips.

Help me as much as you'd like!

I blew a breath and slid his hands off. "You shouldn't do that in public. Someone could get the wrong idea." I whispered. He turned me around and stared at me, "Let them."Please kiss me!Don't kiss me!Oh dear God, let him kiss me!

My prayers? They were answered. Harry leaned down and placed a tender kiss on my lips. When he pulled away, he whispered in my ear, "I'm a fearless bastard." and walked away. My face turned red as I doubled over in laughter. I stood and wiped the tears from my eyes. The looks I received from the other people in the resturaunt made me want to laugh even more. I shook my head and sat next to Harry. Hannah gave me a look and smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I smiled at the table. "Aye, I'm Jo and I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you started with drinks?" I didn't bother looking at their drink menu. I knew what I wanted.

Harry.

I choked on my spit. I can't believe what went through my head. "Are you alright?" Harry asked as his eyebrows drew together. I drew in a quick breath and nodded. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "GUYS! TUMBLR LIVES!" Savannah yelled as she held up her iPhone. Her smile became awkward as she looked around the resturaunt. I covered my mouth and laughed. "Why must you continue to cover your mouth when you laugh?" Harry whispered to me. I looked to him, rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Habbit." I said. He narrowed his eyes at me and shook his head. "Really?" Zayn asked Savannah excitedly. She grinned and nodded quickly. Something is going to happen sooner or later. Dorks. I smiled. "Ready to order?" Jo asked. After everyone ordered, it was my turn.

Or not.

Before I could speak, Harry ordered for me, "She'll have your mac and cheese casserole and a wedge of lemon for her lemonade." My mouth dropped. Not because he ordered for me, but because he was right. "Damn." Qyshawn dragged out as she began laughing. I closed my mouth and stared at her. She shrugged. "How'd you know?" I asked him as Jo walked away. He smirked and shook his head, "Not telling. Just know that your friends didn't tell me." I sat back and folded my arms across my chest.

I walked out of the resturaunt in a fit of giggles, "You slapped him in the face with it?" I asked as I wiped my tears. Harry laughed with me and nodded, his curls bouncing around. "Shut up! That was scary. I'm scarred for life. Big monster..." Louis said as he shivered. That just made me laugh even more. "At least you knew him. I met that thing the first time we met!" I said. This made everyone else laugh just as hard as me. "Guys," Liam laughed out, "Settle down!"

"So, can I ride back with Quishy?" I asked as we walked over to the cars. "Hell naw!" "No way!" Qyshawn and Niall yelled. Harry laughed at their responses and threw his arm over my shoudlers, "Looks like you're stuck with me, Cupcake." He said. "Harry!" I dragged out.

"Hey, babe." A female voice called as we walked into our hall. I looked up to see Danielle run over to Liam. "Um, hello Dani. When did you get here?" He said, a stiff smile on his lips. I glanced over at Hannah. Poor Nana. Her face had turned red and tears welled up in her eyes. "Who are they?" Danielle asked. Liam smiled nervously as he began to point to each of us, "That's Angelita, Allison, Savannah and that's -" "Nobody." Hannah said as she walked away from the group. Liam swallowed and his smile fell. I shook my head and ran after Hannah. "I'll go." Liam said as he pulled me back by my arm. "Haven't you already done enough?" Qyshawn asked as she folded her arms across her chest and stood behind him. He turned and stepped back. I almost smiled. Big Q in the house! I bit my lip. "Please?" He begged. She nodded, "But don't make me kick your ass." She whispered to him. I laughed and walked back to the group, "Goodness, you put the fear of God in that boy!" I said. She smirked, "You know how I does!" "Who's that?" Danielle asked as she started after him. I pulled her back, "Don't worry about that." I told her. She scoffed at me and pushed my hands off. "No she didn't." Savannah remarked quietly. "Where is he going with her?" She asked. "To apologize. Problem? No? Okay." I said as I started to walk back to the group. "Slag." She mumbled, yet loud enough for everyone to hear. I turned and cocked my head to the side, eyes wide. "What's a slag?" I heard Qyshawn ask. "Niall, tell me or I'll Google it." She said. "Oh really?" I asked Danielle as I placed my hands on my hips. Danielle smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "A slag is a what? Bitch I got cho' slag in my trunk!" Qyshawn said. I turned to see Niall pushing her away from us.

Good luck, buddy.

"Look, Dani, if you're so insecure about Liam apologizing, then maybe you should pass him off to someone who isn't." I told her. Her face went red as she squared her shoulders. She leaned down and whispered to me, "I don't want him anyway. It's Harry that I want. Your ugly friend can have Liam." and winked at Harry.

Night, night!

I lunged for her throat as I pounced on her. This isn't like me. But it feels so good! "You don't deserve either of them!" I yelled at her as we wrestled. "Cupcake!" Harry called as he lifted me off of her. I fought against him. "I will kick your ass! She a thousand times better looking that you will ever be! You stupid bit-" "What the bloody hell is going on?" Liam yelled as he ran to Danielle. "That crazy midget girl attacked me!" Danielle whined. "Are you serious?" Allison spoke up. "Angelita? Why would you do that?" Liam asked, hurt clear in his voice. "So, you believe that? Do I look like someone who hits people for no reason? I don't even know her!" I yelled at him, instantly feeling bad for it. Liam's a nice person. Just confused. "Danielle?" Liam asked as he looked down at her. Danielle's facial features became angry as she slapped him. My eyes widened as escaped Harry's arms, "The hell is wrong with you?" I yelled as I stood in front of her.

"He's my boyfriend!"

"Yeah, not your punching bag!"

"He's whatever I tell him to be. Liam, let's go."

"Liam? What the hell are you doing?" Danielle asked. Hannah was stroking Liam's reddened cheek. "I think we need a break." Liam told Danielle as he stared in Hannah's eyes. "Permanently." I grinned. Without another word, Danielle stormed out. Harry smiled, his dimples showing as he did. He leaned down and kissed me, "I'm glad she's gone. She's been hitting on me for a while." He whispered. I laughed.

"Hmm. Gon' call her a slag. Better recognize!"