Singing Into A Hairbrush

"So, tell me again why you're playing hard to get?" Allison asked as we reached our hotel. I turned to look at her. "Shut up." I said as I threw a pen cap at her. She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me after ducking the flying object. I took the route of a three year old and mocked her. "Alright, get out of my car." Qyshawn said as she came to a stop. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed at her reaction. Oh, no. God, why? I felt like I couldn't breathe. "You've got to be kidding me." I said to myself as I stared at the familiar car. "Guys!" I yelled as I looked back at them. "What? Don't let them take Batman! Take me instead!" Savannah yelled as she was startled from her sleep. I held back a laugh and looked back at the car, "They're here!" I told them. "Louis!" Allison yelled. I clamped my hand over her mouth, "No." I whispered to her. "Let's just get in her and be cool. I'm sure we won't ever meet up with them. Chill, bro." Qyshawn said as she jumped from the car. "Aww! Really?" Hannah complained. I smacked her on the back off her head and made a death leap from the large car. Grow a little. "Onward!" Savannah yelled as she awkwardly skipped to the hotel. I shook my head as I scoped out the parking lot before following my friends. Qyshawn checked us in and I immediately ran up to our room, not wanting to be seen by Curly Top. I held my breath all the way up, letting it go only when I was behind the closed door of our hotel room.

"Oh! Oh, oh! That's what makes you beautiful!" I and the girls sang at the top of our lungs - even Savannah. I pushed my thick brown hair away from my face and laughed at Savannah who was dancing in the middle of the room screaming into her hairbrush. We continued to sing One Direction songs until there was a knock on the door. I sat down my hair brush and walked over, laughing as Savannah ran into a wall. "Yes?" No! My eyes widened as his lips grew into a smirk. I quickly tried to shut the door, but failed due to a foot in the way. "What?" I asked as I stared at his bare chest. "I was coming to ask you to turn down your wonderful choice of music, but I think I want to join now." Harry said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I smacked his hand away, "Don't touch me." I warned. He scoffed and laughed. "Are you going to invite me in?" My body shivered. That voice of his is going to get me in trouble one day. "No." I said, folding my arms across my very visible chest. It's bed time and I'm rooming with a bunch of girls - I thought I was safe to wear a tank top. Sue me. "Aww, why not? I'd like to join in on the fun!" He whined. I glared and tried to shut the door once more. Failed. Harry caught the door, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his warm body. "Don't fight it. You want me, Cupcake." He whispered against my lips. I took charge this time and pulled him down by his curls. No, no, no! Not happening! I pulled away quickly, pushed him and slammed the door. "I guess you don't want your bag?" He yelled. My eyebrows came together as I thought, then I jumped for the door. He was leaning against the wall, smirking. "Give me my bag." I demanded. His laughed and shook his head. "You're gonna have to work for that, Cupcake." That's why he calls me that... Suddenly filled with anger, I pushed at his chest, "You looked in my bag!" I yelled at him as I attacked him with my tiny fists.

He laughed.

He laughed at me!

I glared as I kicked his shin. Harry laughed as he reached down to grab his laugh. He's still laughing! I wanted to punch him in the face. Instead, I just turned and walked back towards my hotel room. "No, wait." Harry called as he grabbed my arm. I pushed him off. "Stop touching me." I growled. "I'm sorry, Cupcake." He said. I folded my arms and looked up at him, "Give me my bag." I demanded. "I'm sorry. I can't. Unless you go out on a date with me." He said as he shook his head. "I guess I don't need the bag that bad. You already looked in it anyway." I said, rolling my eyes. "I also have your mobile." He smirked. "Give me my phone." I said, stepping closer to him. "Come out with me tonight." He said. "Where? Are you stupid? It's like twelve at night and cold outside!" I whisper-yelled at him. He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on. There are plenty of things to do at night - in the cold." He winked at me. I gave him a disgusted look. "Can't you just give me my phone?" I asked in a defeated tone. He shook his head. "Come on! Atleast play Ding Dong Ditch with me." I smiled. "Okay."

I and Harry laughed as we hid behind a corner. An elderly man came out of his room for the second time, shouting about some, 'Damn hoolagans'! I covered my mouth to keep from laughing too loud. Harry smiled down at me and ran down the next hall. I followed him. "Harry!" I whispered. The hall was dark and very scary looking. "Boo." I felt his breath on my neck as I jumped up and turned around, "You little... You scared the holy hell out of me, Styles!" I said as I tried to catch my breath. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, Cupcake." He said once more. I hit his shoulder as I laughed. He smiled down at me. "Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked, not meaning it to be mean. He looked over me, then back down. "Well, it's 'cause you make me work for what I want, for one. Basically," He smiled as he began to sing to me, "It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do." I rolled my eyes as he smiled down at me. "You need to lay off that lasagna, too much cheese, bro." I told him. He raised an eyebrow before laughing with me. "I'm going to kiss you now."