Cupcakes with Mr. Styles

"Lou! Come on! Don't be mad! I love you!" I heard the conversation from across the hall of the airport. I expected some older man to come out from talking to his wife but to my surprise it was a tall, lean, young man. I instantly knew it was Harry Styles. I tried to control my breathing as I walked in the other direction. I was almost in the clear when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. He looked down at me and I melted into his liquid blue eyes. "Hi, this might seem weird to you but would you like to go to get some coffee with me?" My eyes became as wide as saucers and I slowly nodded my head. He ran his hand through his hair and smiled,"Let's go this way," he said as he pointed his thumb to the left. I obediently followed. We stopped at the Starbucks and I ordered my usual Strawberry and Creme drink and when I reached into my wallet to pay I was shoved out the way and Harry handed the guy his credit card,"I've got this." I shoved my way back to the front and scowled him. He laughed down at me as we made our way to get our drinks,"You're a feisty one aren't you?" I blushed and said,"Only when people shove me." He grabbed both of our drinks and as he handed me mine he said,"Well if it's worth anything I'm sorry."

We sat in the farthest table from the line and I asked,"Why did you ask me to coffee?" He slid his coffee from hand to hand and looked down at the table. "Well, I just got in a fight with my best mate. You see, he wanted to hang out when I landed in Toronto and I said I couldn't because I was going to sleep the night away." He looked up at me seeing if I was still following and continued,"This will be our only night to relax. Not that I don't love preforming it's just I get so tired. And he knows that." His eyes started to tear up,"He didn't say I love you before he hung up." I wanted to roll my eyes. Oh Lord, what a bromance. I kept my thoughts to myself and reached out for his hand and said,"Har-" But stopped when our hands touched and electricity ran through my finger tips. He looked up, eyes tear-free,and a little startled like he felt it too. I quickly stood up grabbed my bag and smoothie and said,"I go- I go-" I slapped my hand to my face and said,"Bye." And quickly ran.

"Boarding for the 12:22 a.m. flight to Toronto for first class is starting right now." A voice said over the intercom. I ran to the boarding bridge and gave the man my ticket. "Right this way ma'am." I smiled a thanks to the cute instructor as I continued to the plane. Once in my seat I settled down and relaxed into my comfortable seat. I was about to shove my head phones when I heard some one say,"Right this way Mr.Styles. Seat 325 is right here." My eyes shot up to my seat number, 324. I silently asked God why as "Mr.Styles" plopped down in the seat next to me. I throw my hood on as he thanked the attendant. He settled into his seat and looked over to the window. "Oh! Pardon me! I didn't notice someone was sitting next to me! Hi, my name is Harry. Harry Styles." He smiled and held out his hand. I gave a small wave rejecting his hand. "Okkkkaaayyy..?" He whispered as he looked to the other window.

But before he did he looked down at the ground and something caught his eye. My bag. "Hey! You're that girl!" I threw the hood off. The jig is up. I sighed and threw my head back into my seat and closed my eyes. "Yes. Yes I am. But my name is not that girl. It's Angelita." He smiled and said, "Well, you know who I am. Har-" "Nope. I'm just going to call you Mr.Styles." He busted out laughing. "OK! If that's what you wanna call me. I'll call you Angie then." I looked at him through one eye and said,"Nope. Don't call me that. That's reserved for one person. My best friend. Sorry. You can call me Lita." "Well Lita. This is gunna be fun." He said as he took off his shirt. Oh, dear Lord. Help me.