Klaus Vacation

I was coming back to. I was in a car facing the window I could see the ocean. Last night came flooding back to me. The last I remember was someone standing above me. I turned around.

"Good morning love how do you feel?"

"Nik? What's going on?" I asked.

"Well I went to this place you call home to see if Elena is the doppelgänger." Nik said.

"Didn't you believe me?" I asked him.

"I do believe, I needed to see it for myself." He said.

"I don't like her she is a bitch." I said to Nik he began to laugh.

"I guess you wouldn't care if I killed her then would?" he asked.

"Nope not at all my brothers on the other hand would be pissed." I said. "Why did you save me?"

"I went to see the girl and I heard fighting in the house I was lucky enough to stumble upon you first." Nik said.

"Thanks Nik. I hope my brothers are fine...shit my brothers I need to call them. Where's my phone?" I asked.

"When I saved your life it fell out of your pocket and got smashed love." He said.

"Okay can I use yours?" I asked.

He pulled it up and showed me the screen. "Dead." I mumbled.

***************

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Right now we are on Long Island

heading to Montauk. Have you ever been there love?" he asked.

"Yeah it's like my favorite place to be." I said.

He smiled. "Good then."

"Why are you taking me to Montauk?" I asked.

"I figured you needed a break love, with saving your brother multiple times and almost being murdered. I was just being nice." He said.

"It is very nice of you." I said. "Where are we staying at?" I asked him.

"Well since you informed me you were rock band whore I prepared for you." He told me. "We are staying at The Memory Motel. Have you heard of it?" He asked me.

"Yeah The Rolling Stones stayed there and so did I." I said.

He smiled then rolled down the windows and sun roof "I also went and bought this."He said. it was a CD, a Led Zeppelin CD.

"I thought you would enjoy the ride better." He said.

I smiled at him. It was Ramble On and I stared to sing very loud and he rolled his eyes and had a smirk on his face.

*************

We got to our room in the motel. I had no bags or clothes but Nik promised to take me shopping today. He let me use his phone to call Damon.

It rang and rang I finally got an answer,

"Hello?" Damon said.

"Damon are you okay!" I asked him.

"Lucy is that you where the hell are you we've been worried sick we thought they killed you!"Damon said.

"I'm fine I'm in Montauk right now Damon." I said.

"Who are you with?" Damon asked.

"I'm with my friend Nik." I said.

"What about Jeremy?" Damon asked.

"It's my friend, Jeremy is fine the concerts is next week I won't blow him off." I said.

"Why hadn't you called us?"Damon asked.

"My phone broke and Nik's was dead." I said, "how is Stefan?" I asked.

"On human blood." Damon said.

"Great I'll be home in a couple days see you soon." I told Damon.

**************

Nik took me shopping like he promised I bought a couple casual outfits and a couple party outfits and some shoes and accessories. I also bought a swim suite just in case I wanted to go on the beach.

"I'm starved Lucy." Nik said.

"For what blood if food?" I asked.

"Blood." he said. He pulled into a parking spot close to the beach. "There are 2 people on the beach come on Luc." he said.

We walked over the dunes it was beautiful and I didn't realize how weak it hungry I was until I smelled the blood. I ran up to man and Nik to the woman.

"I didn't realize how weak I am." I said to Nik.

"I'm sorry love I should have done something." He said. "You take the boy I take the girl." he told me. I nodded my head I'm agreement.

"You will not scream you will not be scared." I compelled the man then bit into his neck. I was hungry I drained all of his blood.

*************

That night Nik and I went to a bar.

"You look stunning love." he said to me.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said.

We walked down the street to the nearest bar. We planned getting shit faced.

"Lucy I ordered you vodka." Nik told me.

"You know me so well." I said grinning.

5 bottles of vodka latter Nik and I left to go back to the room. We were both drunk.

We stood there in awkward silence until Nik said something,"Tell me about your boyfriend." Nik said to me. I could tell he was hurt when he brought it up.

"Well not much he's nice and sweet and funny." I said to him. "Let's not talk about him I'm with you right now." I said smiling. He smirked.

"How about you? Who do fancy." I said trying to copy how he says it. He looked at me.

"Nobody." He said. Nik walked over to me. "How would you describe me love?"

He was inches from my face I could feel his breath. My heart was pounding. "Well I would say you are charming, sweet, intelligent..." He cut me off.

"I don't fancy anyone because for the last 90 years I fancied you." We locked lips and he started to kiss me up and down my neck then nuzzling on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a little and allowed his tongue in mine. Then he guided me to the bed.