The Curse is Broken

I woke up in the dungeon thing we had in our basement. My neck hurt liked hell and I was weak. I looked up to see Damon.

"Nice to see you are awake Luc." Damon said to me.

"Damon what the hell why did you do this to me?" I asked.

"It's for your own good." Damon said.

"How is this for anyone's own good?" I said coldly back.

"You need your humanity turned back on and we found out your little deal with Klaus." Damon said holding up my phone showing me calls and text for Nik.

"Damon." I growled. "Give that back. I need out!" I yelled.

"Are you betraying us?" He asked with hurt in his eyes. "Is this where you were? You are sleeping with the enemy!" he yelled.

I smirked "Only a few times." I said.

"That's it turn your humanity maybe it will clear you mind!" He yelled taking toward the steps.

*****************

It has been a few weeks since I was locked down here. I was missing everything important. Stefan came down a few times a day but never gave me blood. Everyday my body was shutting down more and more. I could fell my fangs throb in my gums. One day the hallucinations came.

'Shit I thought' as I saw Jeremy standing there.

"Hi Pearl Jam." I said.

He smiled, "Nice to see you suffer. All I did was love you and you kill me and start dating the enemy." Jeremy said.

"Look I'm real sorry." I said quietly.

He walked toward me and crouched down to be at my level. "You cheated on me with that hybrid dick." He said.

"I'm sorry." I felt sadness and guilt some of the first emotions I have felt for almost a year.

Jeremy sat beside me and looked at me. "I knew what I was getting into when you told me your life story. You are a blood thirsty bitch." He said to me.

That time I definitely felt sadness. "You're not real you are dead." I said to him almost crying.

"I wouldn't be if it wasn't for you. Turn it back on Luc." He said cupping my face in his hands.

"I can't..." I said now crying.

"To late." He said before disappearing.

He was right it was on again I was crying like the day I killed him.

I'm sorry Jeremy! I'm so sorry!" I yelled. "Damon let me out!" I yelled for him.

He came running downstairs. "Lucy?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I cried. "I killed him! I killed Jeremy." I cried.

He opened the door and held me in a hug. "What happened?" He asked.

I told him everything that happened to me. I told him about knowing Nik in the 20's and being in love. Then him compelling me to forget him. Then running into him in New York and then after killing Jeremy going back to him knowing he was plotting to kill Elena. "Did he kill her?" I asked sniffling.

"No but he thinks he did." Damon said.

"Where is he I need to speak to him." I said to him.

Damon pulled me out of the hug. "He's gone and he took Stefan with him."

"What? he left me here and took Stefan?" I asked.

Damon nodded. "I have murders pinned I think we can find Stefan." Damon said.

I nodded at Damon. I was pissed at Nik. I loved him he left and took my brother with him. This is the first I admitted that I loved him. I did. I wanted to live the rest of my undead life with him.

"Damon I need to tell Elena." I said.

"You can't right now she just got over the death of Jeremy and now is facing the death of Jenna." Damon said.

"Jenna is dead?" I asked.

"Yes she is. Klaus used her to break the curse. He turned her into a vampire and used a werewolf named Jules." Damon said.

"I have to tell her the guilt is eating me a live." I said.

"What doesn't know won't kill her." Damon said with a smirk. "Let's get you something to eat." Damon said pulling me up toward the blood fridge.

********************

I went back to Nik's apartment and looked threw somethings. I haven't tried to call him. I don't know what to say to him. I went into his room and saw some of his paintings in the corner. I walked over looking throw them. They where beautiful. I stopped at one I was looking at a portrait of me. This put me over the edge. I had to call him. I needed to hear his voice. I loved him.

The phone rang and rand and rang when I was about to give up I could hear his voice, "Love I was beginning to get worried."

"Nik..." I didn't know what to say.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Locked in my basement. Damon tried to put my humanity back on." I said.

"Did he succeeded?" He asked.

"Yes. Nik where are you? Why do you have Stefan?"I asked.

"I'm trying to create hybrids and since you disappeared I took Stefan." Nik said.

"Nik...I...come back I need you." I said.

Nik POV

I could hear the stress in her words and it broke me. I loved Lucy but I needed to create my hybrids. I looked at Stefan he was ripping apart some girl.

"Look love I can't come to you right." I said.

I could almost feel the disappointment when she breathed. "Lucy I will be back but I don't know how long." I said.

"Fine, I'm over it." she said before hanging up.

"Come on Stefan we need to create my hybrids so we can leave." I said pulling Stefan off the girl and pulling him to my car.