(Ch 13.) Warmness on the (heartbroken) Soul

Brian's POV
(A few weeks after meeting Isabella. She hasn't called and neither has Chrissy or Mackey. Michelle and Him divorced along with Matt and Val. Val and Michelle ran off together to a whole other state. Both Brian and Matt are heartbroken over the twins but don't regret their decisions.)

"Well, i should call Mackey and Chrissy. It's been a while." He calls Mackey first.

"Hello, Brian!" She exclaimed.
"Hi, Mackey, i have some news for you, Chrissy and another person i met a few weeks ago, meet at my place at sixish?" I ask.

"Sure, will definitely be there! I'll tell Chrissy."
Mackey passed the word.

"Zacky, call Isabella, Matt, and Johnny. They've got to meet the rest of the girls."

"Okay. I have a good feeling about Isabella. I really like her." He said, embarrassed.

"Well, I really like Mackey and I think i want to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. We've been doing well." I say, embarrassed .

"To be honest, Chrissy seems like Matt's type. Down to earth, funny and likes games." Zacky said.

"You're not wrong there. If Jimmy were here he would have loved her so much." I choke on my words.

"Yeah, definitely." He says. He's still messed up a little but we are doing okay.

"I think Matt and Chrissy would make a great pair." I say.

"Agreed. Anywho, want to practice?" He asked. We had special song on our new album that was supposed to be released but Jimmy passed.

"Sure. It's been like 3 days without playing."

"Okay, then."

We grabbed our guitars and played our song.

They came over and they mingled, as we suspected, Matt and Chrissy hit it off quickly.

Matt's POV:
I needed to get out today. Something just felt like this is what Jimmy would have wanted me to do, and that there would be something or someone to drown out my sorrows.

When I got there, I immediately noticed a girl in a crop top shirt, cute face, and a really nice body.

I go to talk to her, she's really pretty up close.

SHE WAS MY WEAKNESS.