(Ch 11.) Seems she disappears without a trace.

Brian's POV:

Wow. They were amazing. I walked back home and called them later. I called the tall one.

"Hi, um what was your name?"

"It's Mackey."

"That's a nice name."

"Thanks. You called so soon?"

"Yes, if that's a problem i'll call later."

"No it's okay, we can talk."

"Well are you free tonight? Maybe you could bring your friend. I'll bring a friend of mine so your friend and you can meet us."

"Cool, The Wine n Dine at 8?"

"It's a double date."

"Uh, what's your friend's name?"

"Her name is Chrissy."

"Well, see you two tonight."

"Yeah, see you tonight."

"Bye."

"See ya."

Mackey's POV, 7pm.
I'm going on a date with Syn ys ter Ga tes. Oh my god. I'm not okay, and Chrissy is freaking out cause she doesn't know which member she's going out with.

"WHAT IF IT'S ZACKY OR MATT OR JOHNNY?!" She was in hysterics, wearing as much black as possible.

I brush my light brown hair, curl it, and spray it. I'm so excited. I am wearing a deep purple short dress and black stilettos. I had to ditch the sweater and jeans.

Chrissy was wearing a black cocktail dress and white heels to match her straightened hair that was curled at the bottom. She had super thick hair that came down to her hips. It was beautiful.

By the time 7:45 came around, we were ready to go.

"Let's go wine and dine with Avenged?"
"I'm bringing my wallet just in case!" She winked. She had a good job, just like me.

When we got there, it all looked the same. Nothing strange there. Well, of course, I've had my fair share of nice looking restaurants. I noticed Brian. I directed Chrissy their way.

Chrissy's POV:

Oh my God. I was going on a date with a member of Avenged Sevenfold! OH MY GOD it was the one and only ZACKY VENGEANCE.

I screamed mentally and almost tripped in my 2 inch stilettos. "Mackey it's ZACKY FUCKING VENGEANCE HELP ME!" I whispered loudly.

She laughed at me. She just laughed at me.
"It will be okay you handled bumping into Syn just fine." She giggles.

"Fine I'll give you that." I just said flatly.

Mackey's POV:

"Oh hi, Mackey, and Chrissy. Uh Chrissy this is Zacky."

"Hi, Chrissy."

"Hi, Zacky."

I sat down in front of Brian, while Chrissy and Zack sat down at the table next to us.

"They seem to be getting a load of eachother." Brian said, astonished that Zacky and Chrissy seemed to be hitting it off quite quickly. I was just astonished as he was.

"Yeah. You look very nice tonight." I complimented.

"You too, Mackey. You are one of the most beautiful women i've seen, ever." He said. I blushed a little.

Chrissy's POV:

Zacky and I have quite a lot in common. Our date went smoothly and by the end, we said we'd meet up again sometime.

Mackey and I were loving them. I blushed alot during the date, as well. Mackey and I actually got invited to their house sometime.

This was the best night of our lives.

A/n: I dedicate this story chapter to Linkin_Sevenfold she really loves this story and I wrote this for her. I hope you enjoyed it, Girl!