Chapter 14: Craving

After knowing that Marie is ambidextrous, Phineas and Isabella decided to go home, but something made them have a detour to their trip. "

Phineas." Isabella said as she looked at the stores they are passing by.

"Yes dear?" Phineas asked

"I think I want a strawberry-mango shake." She replied

"Izzie, I know that you like both strawberry and mango, and I know too that you don't like those to blend together. So are you sure about that?" Phineas asked

"Yes Phineas! I so want some right now!" Isabella replied

"Okay, okay, we'll get some." Phineas replied then turned the car around and then drove to the parking lot of the shake store.

"Come on Phineas, let's go in." Isabella said

"Just a sec honey, I'm just going to lock this." Phineas said then locked his car and then went inside the shop with Isabella.

After a few minutes, Isabella was sipping her shake in front of Phineas who's looking to him like a little innocent girl. Phineas then looked back at her curiously.

"What?" Phineas asked Isabella just continued her little act.

"What?" Phineas asked again

"Nothing." She mumbled

"So, what are we doing here?" Phineas asked

"I don't know." Isabella replied

"Let's just go now." He said then they both walked back to the car.

Even though he was kind of irritated by Isabella staring at him like that, he was sort of amused by her looks and her beauty that still remained through the years and above all, the innocence she still had.

"Phineas look!" she said as she pointed to the mall's tarpaulin

"What?" Phineas asked as he stopped the car and look at the thing Isabella was pointing at

"Look! There's a sale at the mall! 75 percent off!" she said

"I don't think this is going to turn out well for me." Phineas said

"It is. Can we please go?" she pleaded

"No." Phineas replied

"Oh, okay, I'll just have to go to our house, where I'll be all alone. Do chores, all alone. Sleep, all alone." She said as some tears welled down her face

"Please Isabella, don't cry." Phineas said, now feelings hurt because of his answer, "No, don't cry now. Isabella." Of all of Phineas' pleading, Isabella was getting impatient because she knows that her husband wasn't the one who says no to her.

"Oh would you just turn this thing around!" she yelled then Phineas was startled then turned the car harshly

"Yay! We're going to the mall!" she squealed

"I am such a follower." He thought then drove to the mall.

A few hours later, Isabella was finished shopping, and Phineas was now carrying all the stuff she brought.

"I'm so tired. Let's just have dinner here." Phineas said

"If you say so." She replied then went to Phineas' favorite restaurant

"Thank you for picking this restaurant." Phineas said

"Anything for you sweetie." Isabella replied as she gave Phineas a peck on the cheek

"Finally, I can put these things down." He said then put all of the bags and boxes on the floor In the middle of their dinner, Isabella wanted to be sweet to her husband after so many things he had done for her.

Isabella gave Phineas a piece of meat then fed him that.

"Thanks Isabella." He said, "But when did you became like that?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to do that." She replied

"Well, I like that." Phineas said

"Thank you very much." Isabella said After their dinner, Phineas and Isabella walked to their car; unfortunately, it started to rain when they got out.

"Oh my." Isabella said as she looked up Phineas then covered his jacket to Isabella and they walked through the rain.

Isabella noticed that Phineas was getting soaked. "Uh-uh, this is just wrong." Isabella said then shared the jacket with Phineas.

"Thanks." He said

"It's nothing really, after all, who will take care of you when you got sick." She replied then they continued to walk to the car.

When they finally arrived home, Phineas put down everything they bought on the floor neatly.

"Thanks for everything today Phineas." Isabella said

"It's no sweat." Phineas replied, "Now, I need to change my clothes if I don't want to get sick." He added then walked to the bathroom carrying his clothes Isabella then chuckled slightly then went to her room to change clothes and waited for Phineas for them to go to bed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

5 chapters na lang

I will finish this story in 19 Chapters