Author's note

Hello, my lovelies So I wanted to get an honest opinion and clear a few things out as well. 

1. Firstly I wanted to thank you all for waiting so patiently for me to upload a new chapter and leaving me comments and messages to upload a new chapter. 

2.  Secondly, I know that some of the chapters do not have our favorite Raina in it and that is because I want to cover everyone's story, not just Raina. It is named Left Right Left: a different view because I want to explore every character and to be able to give each character an arch. 

3. I also want to talk about my other book moonlight and the starts and how many readers do actually do read it so that I can come to a decision of continuing it or not because nobody reads that book than I am just a writer with ou any readers and supports and I do really want to expand on my writing skills . For that to happen I need people to give me honest feedback and to actually read some of my original work. So if I do not see a positive response on that book I will probably take it down. 

4. lastly I want to say that I have another story that has been going on in my mind so if and only if I get my readers to feedback I will start uploading that book.