Chapter 12

So now here we are sitting in the cafeteria waiting for something big to happen. Teacups in our hand and anticipations high. Soon we were joined by Alekh and he noticed that the three of us were sitting together something might have given us off because he pulled my arm and took me to the side.

Alekh:"yeh ky lakhda chal raha tum logon ke beech, kya kichdi pakai hai tum logon ne."

Naina:"Humne Mission Abhikriti shuru kiya hai , phase 1 ho gaya , phase 2 ki bari hai,"

Alekh:" Acha koi help chahiye aur ye phase mein ky kiya tum logon ne ?"

I proceeded to tell him about what we had planned up until now and what we had done and all this while Alekh listened intently and Naveen bhaiya seemed a bit tensed, obviously not knowing Alekh and Rajveer just waved at us with an all-knowing smile. 

Alekh also noticed this exchange and said " Yeh sabto theek par ye bta tu and sir kab apni kahani age bhadaoge ?" 

I am sure I looked a bit flushed but I replied " Alekh hamari  kahani already in sab se bahut age hai par haan kuch baatein hai jo karni hai par time nahi mil raha ."

Alekh:" To aisa  karna aaj na bahar a jana lights out ke baad , mujhe kuch baat krni hai , uske alawa mujhe kya karna hoga is plan mein . "

Naina : " Aaj kuch aisa karna hoga jo dono kuch yad dilae , jo kuch important . "

Alekh thought about it for a moment and went to sit at the table that I was sitting at with the other two and soon me and Alekh were trying to think of anything that might have held even a little importance to them and Alekh seem to know the moment because  as soon as he thought about it his eyes lit brightly with mischief . He ushered us to come closer and we did and he started retelling the moment he thought of. 

Sure enough, it was the perfect things we were looking for, I got what he was talking about but the other two were clueless so we had to give them a detail of everything that happened around that moment. We were so engrossed in the moment that we did not notice gunny and Sameera come and sit right next to us and neither did we notice them trying to listen in. It was Sameera cleared her throat that we noticed them and then we had to give them a brief summary of what was going on. They were happy to help. 

We all had it in our mind and it was a full proof plan . Sameera and Alekh would be the ones executing it and, me Gunny would fuel the fire sadly Naveen bhaiya and Rajveer were mere spectators in this plan . now we just had to wait for the two people to come to the cafeteria. 

Abhimanyu and Akriti both came at the same in the cafeteria and because they both came from different directions we had to hide them from each other till the right moment. So soon joined Akriti at her table and blocked her view to Abhi's table and similarly, Abhi was blocked by Naveen bhaiya and Rajveer we weren't really that far away since it is a small cafe but still sat leaving one set of seats in between. 

Alekh and Sameera were sitting at that table and waiting for us to finish eating, all the while I tried to engage Akriti in meaningless conversation and the same thing with the boys. This was a troublesome thing to do because both of them seemed a little edgy. I think they had already met before now and somehow we had not been able to witness it. Or they at least saw each other or passed each other in a corridor or something like that.