:2:

so basically guys, i wrote this on my phone so grammar may be rubbish. this chapter will be edited or rewritten.

***

"I'm going to One Direction's arena tour!" A very happy Emma squealed as I rolled my eyes. Why did she have to like them? They should be punished for allowing me and Zayn to split up as friends. No one understood our special bond and they never will.

"Anyways, you ready?" she called from the kitchen as I combed my hair.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"To go shopping for my sister's wedding, duh!" she slapped my shoulder playfully. I frowned and followed her to her car, her black jeep. Emma was from a rich family and had never worked in her life.And there was me who paid the bills in the flat we shared. I only earnt twenty pounds a week and I worked seven days a week.

"Theres a storm coming," Emma said as she fiddled with the radio player.

"why are we travelling then?" i asked confused.

"Because," she fixed her sunglasses.

I leant back in my seat and hummed to One Thing. dont get me wrong but i may hate one direction but their songs are catchy.

"theres so much traffic!" emma yelled, pressing the horn by mistake.

"hello ladies, theres been a car crash, use the directions on this map," a man appeared near emmas window. he pointed to a rolls royce and i suddenly realised...