:1:

Good morning and good night. I’ll wake up at Twilight, it’s gonna be alright.

I groaned as the sound of the alarm on my phone rang to Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen’s Good Time. I rubbed my eyes and threw off the duvet cover that was keeping me warm at night. I immediately hopped into the shower before Emma and let the water hit my skin. I dried myself off before walking to my bedroom to fetch the same old clothes I wore, day in and day out. They weren’t too bad, a Nike hoodie, my black Converse and skinny jeans and my Forever 21 top which I adored.

I let my hair stay the way it was and that was the normal curly and wavy style it was and I ran downstairs where I could hear the TV blaring out.

“Oh hey.” Emma looked up from the TV as I sat down beside her. I rolled my eyes at the programme she was watching. An interview by One Direction.

“So Harry, what’s your ideal type of woman?” the interviewer turned the microphone to Harry as he ran his fingers through the hair.

“A cougar?” I could hear a bunch of people laughing in the background and one stood out from the rest. Zayn’s.  I’ll never forever that bastard’s smile, hair, laughter and every feature he practically has!

Then the interviewer did the worst thing ever. She showed Zayn’s face. I could hear Emma go all gushy over him and I did the unbelievable thing ever. I hit Emma’s face with a pillow for the duration of Zayn and by the time I was finished, he was gone.

“Anna! My imaginary boyfriend came on TV and you practically spoilt it for me!” She whined like a girl and I couldn’t help but laugh at her.

“You like that douche bag?” I rolled my eyes. Her eyes widen and she faced me.

“I know your past but he didn’t do anything to me!” I could feel my eyes start to make tears but I tried to be strong.

How could anyone like him for who he is? He left me. Me! His best friend and he’s gonna pay for it…

**

This is my new story but call it a fan fiction. I got the idea from, I have no idea but it’s more of an introduction (this chapter)