Chapter 8: I Crash A Party

I walked to the rehearsal room where I would be practicing dance routines. Everyone was streching when I entered.

"You're late," a tall blond girl pointed out.

"I'm sorry about my lateness. I was... busy," I explained, thinking she was in charge.

"That's no excuse for missing this," she snapped.

"I'm sorry."

"'I'm sorry' doesn't cut it. Go over by Alexa and start stretching." I sulked over to a where the blond was pointing. I set down my dance bag and started stretching.

"Don't feel bad. Maddie yells at everyone," Alexa said. Like that's supposed to make me feel better.

"Okay everyone gather in a circle," Maddie snapped. Everyone rushed over to her, gathering in a circle. Me on the other hand went as slow as someone could possibly go. When I joined the circle, I could tell Maddie was pissed. I smiled at her anger. 

"What's wrong Maddie?" a Asian girl asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that there's going to be a party for Simon tonight and he wanted to invite all the dancers except this one girl named Thaila," Maddie explained. That wiped the smile off my face.

"What did she do?" Alexa gasped.

"It's rumored she tried to kidnap his daughter," a blond girl whispered.

"She did not!" Anna snapped for out of nowhere. 

"And how do you know that Annalee?" Maddie sneered. Anna's full name was Annalee? Anna's face turned angry red. I had a feeling she didn't like being called Annalee.

"Because I wanted to go to the ice cream store," Anna retorted.

"It doesn't matter. She still isn't allowed to step foot inside his party at the Boston Hotel on 52nd street at 9:00 pm," Maddie sighed. "Now you may all begin practicing your dance moves with your partners." I stayed in my spot while everyone else got with their partners. Anna got up and led me over to the left right hand corner of the room.

"Do you want to go to the party?" she asked.

'Yes. But how can I?" I sighed. 

"You could sneak in," Anna suggested.

"Pff. Like that'll happen," I scoffed.

"It could. I could help you sneak in without any of the bodyguards noticing."

"How?"

"Let's just say I've snuck out more than enough times." I laughed. 

"So what's our plan going to be?" I asked, starting to stretch again.

"I guess we'll just have to make one up on the spot," Anna said, stretching too.

"So basically we just go with the flow?" I guessed.

"Basically," Anna agreed. Well.... I doubt anything bad won't happen while I'm there. I bet something will go horribly wrong. But then again, I usually lose at bets. The door slammed open.

"I'm here!" Jay announced dramatically. I rolled my eyes, trying to figure out how I could sneak into the part.

***********************************************************

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Anna.

"Yes Thaila. Do you seriously doubt this girl?" she pointed  to herself. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I do a bit," I admitted.

"Well all you have to do is act like a waiter for about 10 minutes and then you can change and join the party," Anna explained. I nodded. We walked up to a big guy in a suit. Probably security.