4 - Assassin Memories

Elle's POV 

May 2015

8 months ago...

"Mr. Hall you wanted to see me?" I asked politely stepping inside of Elliot's office; he was Alex's step-father. He was a polite man unlike his wife, but he loved her dearly.

"Come sit Elle..." Gladly sitting into his study I took a seat, across him and his desk. He was smiling at me, "Sir," He waves at me, "Call me Elliot dear we're practically family." He stands up coming around the desk and I, placing his hands on my shoulders. He leans closely to my ear lobe, "Alexander is a lucky man to have found a jewel like you," Feeling rather uncomfortable I stand to my feet and twirl around facing his sly smile. "Sir I don't understand what business are we to attend here?" I asked trying to calm my racing heart.

"I just want to see your beauty in the purest form," He pushes the chair aside and traps me against the desk. I nearly gagged at the scent of whiskey on his breath, so called liquid courage. "You're making a big mistake," I push him away before he comes up with a striking hand that never touches me. Holding his wrist I bring my fist forward and punch his lights out. He topples over the chairs before holding his jaw.

"You bitch!" He comes forward with a death like stare, "You should know I was trained in many ancient arts of fighting so be aware when I say. This right here ain't what you want."

He was quick I give him that when he launches a book at me, hitting near my eye I bend down after the impact. I wasn't fast enough when he pushes me across the desk and straddles me. I trash my arms around trying to escape but nothing worked.

He manages to pull up my tight dress, panic didn't overwhelm me yet. He had my wrist bound together above my head, and his weight made my legs still. So was I out of options? Not quite, I screamed...

He stopped fumbling with his zipper to bring his hand to my mouth when I moved my face. He had no choice was to use both hands and as soon as my hands were free I pushed him off. I brought my knee to my chest before sending it into his chest and watching him crash across the room.

"What is going on here?" The head of security asked with his black suit and ear piece. I fixed my strap before jumping off the desk to pick up my earring. "You're boss-" I flinch when Elliot again tried to attack me only the security guy got a hold on him and I sent my heel into his face this time. He lay still on the ground, "Have a great day," I said politely to both of them...

As I close the door behind me I catch his face. Seeing him trying to hide his smirk made me wink at him. So glad he was here with me, watching over me, made this easier to deal with.

He works for Marisol. I could tell because Marisol's body guards were rarely around the house, maybe killing enemies of hers. Poor sap I bet he doesn't know how crazy she is.

I closed the doors behind me and heard Elliot's painful cries and some shuffling going on before I scurried upstairs to the grand bathroom...

My eyes shot open; in a flash I was awake. "Morning," Romeo greeted once my tried eyes landed on him doing push-ups on the floor. I smile at his smooth grin as he gracefully pushes off the ground; I push the sheets back and hold my stomach as I sit up.

"When did you get here?" My question was laced in sleep as I stretched my limbs above my head and let my hair fall. "You're glowing Miss. Simmons." He jokes and he hints at the sunshine streaming over me in my night dress. "Well the day is already starting off right,"