1000 Things you must do in life

1000 Things you must do in life:

1) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"

2) Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.

3) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.

4) Buy a donut and complain that there's a hole in it.

5) Put up a "Lost Dog" poster with a picture of a cat on it.

6) In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."

7) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.

8) Find a grumpy person. Give them a Snickers and say, "You're not you when you're hungry!" Walk away.

9) In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.

10) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"

11) Tape a walkie-talkie to a tree or a lampost and as people walk by say some random innuendos.

12) When someone asks you if you know what time it is, say yes and walk away.

13) Go to an electronic store with a banana and say that you want to upgrade to an apple.

14) When someone says, "grab a seat" literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.

15) Put Mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friend it's ice cream.

16) Climb a tree by a sidewalk and talk to people walking by...make sure they can't see you.

17) Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, "I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!

18) Go to a public bathroom with chocolate on your hands. reach under stall & ask for toilet paper.

19) Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino's.

20) When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"

21) Make a cardboard car and go through a local drive through, then act as if everything's normal.

22) Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say "Follow the yellow brick road!".

23) Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart, and when somebody goes by yell "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

24) Get in a crowded elevator and say "I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.".

25) Go to a football game and hold up a sign that says "The guy behind me can't see.".

26) Stay in the back of an elevator until a few people enter and say "I've Been Expecting You".

27) Dress up as a giant m&m and run through a busy place shouting "THE SKITTLES ARE COMING!!".

28) In an elevator with many people in it, say "You may be wondering why I've gathered you here today".

29) When your at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".

30) Make loud groans in a public bathroom then drop a cantaloupe in the toilet and sigh in relief.

31) Dress as a chicken, go to KFC and shout at people "YOU'RE EATING MY BABIES!!!

32) Call Pizza Hut. Talk about the difficulties of being a vegetarian, then order a pepperoni pizza.

33) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".