Sasha being sophisticated? BAHHAAHAHAHHA!!

You know what? I'm gonna start being sophisticated. *gets some big glasses* see these? These are called the sophisticated glasses, *puts on* I look sophisticated don't I? *Gets a book* see? a book... *reads title:* 'The Odyssey' 0.0 whatever that means! *opens to random page (pg. 110)* *coughs and adjusts glasses* here we go.. 'and no seafaring men of Phaiákia perceived Odysseus passing through their town: the awesome one in pigtails barred their sight with folds of sacred mist. And yet Odysseus gazed out marvelling at the ships and harbors, public squares, and ramparts towering up with pointed palisades along the top-' *falls asleep*

*wakes up 2 seconds later* w-what?? Good god that was....very.....um...*cough cough* sophisticated! Okay why not I watch a documentary! *turns on Netflix* hmmmm *turns on a documentary*

'*very boring voice* you can see that the lollipop has many types of sugars in it, causing dental problems when biting into it-'

*falls asleep* *wakes up* wa-?? ughhhh why not I read...Sherlock Holmes! *goes to library*

Geez this place is crawling with nerds!!

Nerds: SHHHHHH!!!!

Me: NOBODY TELLS ME TO SHHHHH!!!!

Librarian: SHHHHHH!!

Me: ^_^ *goes to a librarian* 'scues me, but do you have any Sherlock Holmes books by any chance?

Librarian: yes, follow me *librarian leads me to an isle* here, *hands a Sherlock Holmes book*

Me: *flips threw book* could you get me on with like pictures...

Librarian: there are some illustrations in that book

Me: pic-tures.. geez you nerds are stu-pid.

Librarian: *sigh* *hands 'The Illustrated Sherlock Holmes'*

Me: I need to inspect this.. *flips threw pages* nice doing business with you. *sits at a table* okay let's do this! *opens to the first page* wait I wanna know what Sherlock Holmes looks like! *flips threw book* which dude is he?? *gets out phone* *checks up: Sherlock Holmes illustrated* hmm *looks at a picture* WOAH BABY! HES A HANDSOME DEVIL ISNT HE! :D *near by a nerd facepalms*

Okay... *starts reading first page* 'to Sherlock Holmes she is always the women. I have seldom heard him mention her under any other name. In his eyes she eclipses and predominates the whole of her sex. It was not that he felt any emotion akin to love for Irene Adler. All emotions, and that one particularly, were abhorrent to his cold, precise but admirably balanced mind-' *falls asleep* *wakes up* geez I should just stick to Spongebob..