01

i open the door and furrow my eyebrows.

'its locked' i mumble. lucas turns and has a confused look on his face.

he grabs the handle and jingles with the handle.

'hello' he says to no one but suprisingly, it opens and what mason sees shocks her.

'h-h-hazel' i stutter. She gasps and open the door widen, showing  Penelope-or Poppy-, Makenzie and Ariana.

'w-w-what are you guys doing here' i find it hard to speak. my mind flooding with questions, the answers unknown.

'we came here to see my boyfriend and then… this happened' ariana says, gesturing to the bloody mess along the hall and on my clothes.

'yeah about that… can i get dressed while lucas, ariana and hazel guard.' i ask. they all nod and i notice they have knifes. i shut the door and ask poppy something.

'can you guard the window? i see it cracked and i dont want any of them intruding.' they nod and turn.

i quickly change and notice a leather jacket in the towel cupboard. i slip into it and redo my hair.

'all done' i say to them and open the door. they follow me out and i see a zombie standdown with everyone fighting and screaming. me, makenzie and poppy look at eachother and think the same idea.  I toss them a gun and we come to the rescue. i shoot down lucas's zombie, nearly hitting his head by a mere-meter, and hazel's zombie by pushing it on the floor and crushing it head.

'nice job team, this time my boots only got dirty.' i say sarcastically, meaning the 'nice job' part.

'is everyone ready?'  i ask. everybody nods and me and lucas grab the duffel bags.

'so we need a truck, and to get food and water. Oh als-' 'shut up hazel' ariana interupps.

'i know where we can get a truck.'  makenzie says.

in the end we find a 10-seater van clean and tidy.

'keep an eye out for a nice house' i say after everyone has buckled up.

'why?' lucas asks.

'we are going house hunting.'

Sup ;)

heres chapter two

YAYYYYYY

does anyone even read this story?

oh well            :(

has anyone seen the necklace's luke made on the 5sos merch site? bc i swear i literally passed out.

ummmmm vote and comment

dedication goes too hemmofanatic bc i cried in MB2

so read her book mean boys two i recommend it and follow her if you havent already done so

Question of the day

---------------------------------

fave 5sos fanfic atm?

---------------------------------