04

I'm back after so long!! here is a update that might be long or short I don't really know. I might not update often as I have another account (sheskinda_hot) so yeah...

masons POV

we park up for the night. finding some leftover cans of food and extra clothes etc. we all slept in the lounge, taking shifts. right now i was on shift and i was just staring at the white wall in front of me. a sudden noise made me glance right, were it came from. i grab a weapon and walk quietly over, not helping that Lucas was snoring. the noise begins getting louder as i get closer. then bam! a window is smashed and s few zombies enter, there groans echo through the house. i felt confused... the gate only opens when cars or when a human from the inside opens it. i look out and see shadowed figure in s car driving off. closing the gate while 10 or more zombies come in. the loud noise must have woken up everyone because they were all fighting against the pack of zombies.

i was snapped out of my trance when a zombie pushes me on the ground. it tackles me and bites at my neck, luckily missing. my machete was knocked out of my hand by another zombie jumping on top of the other, making it press further onto me. i was about to give up when.......

cliffhanger!!!!!
you can waittttttt
im mean

i hope you enjoyed this as it hadnt been updated since.... November 2014??!! yup

ill see you guys soon!!!

;)
~Gabby