Chapter 1: "Wait"

Callie's POV

"I gave up so much to be adopted...", I said as Brandon and I gazed into each other's eyes. We both slowly leaned, hesitating. Finally our lips slowly collided after long anticipation. As I passionately kissed him all of our memories and past flashed back making me kiss him even more. I lose all thought of everything else,the people around us,where we were, and my adoption were all vanished. Before I realize it Brandon stops.
"Wait", he says lost of breath.
"Brandon, I love you",I state with my hands still around his face.
"We can't do this",he exclaimed with a worried tone.
"I'm not getting adopted"
"You don't know that...I have to think about this.", He says still worried as he gets up and leaves me.
The one thing I thought would always be there now wasn't. I sit down looking at the pavement and my feet. As I stare, I start to think. My adoption, Brandon , Sophia, Robert, and Jude. All of my problems circled in my mind, the little ones became huge while my big problems troubled and worried me.
'I'm not getting adopted...I'm not getting adopted...I'm not getting adopted', that one thought circled my mind like a predator circles it's prey.
All my hopes and wishes,all those days I imagined what would it be like to have a family were gone. I'm almost 18 and I'm never going to find my anchor, my forever family. My eyes started to water as I was thinking my thoughts. A tear went down my check as the wind flew through the flowers behind me. Deep into my thought I almost didn't hear him.
"Callie", I heard a sweet,innocent voice call.
I look up and see Jude.
"Callie", he calls again,"Are you okay? what's wrong?"
"Um Jude...I don't think I'm getting adopted", I said with sympathy in my voice.
He looked puzzled at me for a second but our thoughts stop as we hear sirens from a distance getting louder and louder.We take a glance at each other and run back to the Quinn's main house. Together,we follow the EMTs into the house. ----------------------------- This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me! I got the idea for the beginning a couple of weeks ago and I've been wanting to start writing the fanfiction but then I saw the Christmas special. Yea I was like What.The.Hell.Soo anyways please vote and comment!

Date: 12/7/14