DAINTY LITTLE GIRL

Upon arriving at the school the group of six were stopped by Jenny Joyce, the school's upmost bumlick

Upon arriving at the school the group of six were stopped by Jenny Joyce, the school's upmost bumlick. Just upon seeing the girl Anya rolled her eyes, wanting to puke at the mere sight of her.

"Hi guys!" Jenny waved her hands. "Could I just have a quick chat?" Anya shook her head no, but Jenny took no notice as she stared at James behind the little redhead. "You must be new. I'm Jenny. Great hair. Very bold. I'd love to go that short, but, sure, I don't have the bone structure." Anya snorted, elbowing Michelle, who smirked back at her.

"He's a fella, Jenny." The brunette said, jerking her thumb back at James who stared confusedly at Jenny.

"Oh. I see. Anyhoo..."

"Anyhoo," both Anya and Michelle mocked before Michelle whispered, "seriously, shoot me in the face."

"This is a bit awkward," Jenny sighed, running a hand over her signature side braid. "But part of my role as prefect is welcoming the first-year students, and it's come to my attention that there was some sort of incident on the bus this morning." Her plain eyes skimmed over each of the girls, lingering on Anya slightly.

"There was no incident!" Michelle snapped, resting an arm on Clare's shoulder.

"Apparently," Clare's face morphed into one of fear. "You guys threatened one of the new girls. Said youse were going to beat her up!"

"That's lies!" Michelle cried.

"Aye!" Anya agreed, pointing at Michelle.

"There were quite a few witnesses." Jenny tutted.

Michelle stuttered out an excuse. Anya's emerald eyes traveled past Jenny and towards the large group of girls. They were each staring at James with a smirk on their faces and hungry looks in their eyes. Anya shivered at the thought of James being with any of these horrible girls. Subtly, she moved closer to him.

"Think I'll just have to mull it over." Jenny made a face.

"Awk. Jenny, mull this over!" Michelle raised her ring covered fingers up towards Jenny's face. Her middle finger was stuck up, right in Jenny's face. Anya couldn't help but giggle at the morph of sheer disgust on Jenny's face.

"Oh, I see." The girl ran off.

"Jesus, Michelle!" Erin cried, grabbing Anya and pulling her along.

During assembly Anya nearly fell asleep to the draining sound of Jenny's voice. The girl seemed to be absolutely everywhere, taking the chance to be seen constantly. The tiny girl was to the right of James, who also was bored out of his mind. His emerald eyes weren't looking up at Jenny, but actually at Anya's petite legs in her knee socks. He gulped.

Finally, Jenny left the stage. Sister Michael stood up towards the podium, sighing and thanking Jenny for her riveting performance.
"Lovely sentiments there." She looked out at the girls and boy with a bored face. "Some very beautiful words. Unfortunately that's all they are, sentiments and words. What you've just witnessed is a piece of fiction. The reality, I'm sorry to say, is much harsher, far more brutal."

James leaned down, mumbling to Anya, "is she always like this."

The small girl looked up at him, a grin displayed on her cherry lips. "Aye. She's so sarcastic, it's great."

"Huh." James mumbled, nodding his head before leaning back up.

"Oh, speaking of pupils who need to watch their back. I'd like to introduce James Maguire. Show yourself, please, James. Next to the wee ginger girl." Anxiously, the boy raised his arm.
"James will be the first boy to study here at Our Lady Immaculate College." Someone wolf whistled. "He was due to start at Christian Brother Boys, but there were serious concerns for safety because, well, unfortunately, James happens to be English." A laughter covered the school and James shifted from foot to foot. Anya's dainty hand slid into his large one comfortingly as a blush arose on his cheeks. "Let me make one thing clear - I will not have a repeat of the Mr Mullan affair."

"What's the Mr Mullan affair?"

"Student teacher. Two fourth year's cable-tied him to the monkey bars and started dry riding him. He was really good looking, so you've nothing to worry about." Michelle grimaced.

"Hey," Said Anya softly, "I think James is good looking."

"Y-You do?" He asked, hand tightening around her own. Luckily, Michelle hadn't noticed the affectionate action.

"Aye." The girl shrugged, turning back to Sister Michael.

James smiled lightly, eyes once again casting down to her little legs. So dainty, he thought. His dainty little girl.

—————
I know it's a little early, but to help with planning this book I wanted to know when everyone would like James and Anya to get together, season one or two? Please comment, vote and share. Thank you for reading!!! 💗