Chapter 15 Million Dollar Man

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're screwed up and brilliant,

look like a Million Dollar Man,

So why is my heart broke?"

Chapter 15

Watching Callum Bell sleep was like watching a trouble at rest. Supposedly the most dangerous gang member after Sebastian King himself, he could have made his own gang but decided not to. He's dangerous, I know that, but it was fascinating making a bad man good.

His arm was draped over the curve of my side, resting there since earlier this morning. We were facing eachother, my head barely up upon the pillow to level my eyes with his. Well, it's not like he could see me. Callum was asleep.

I repositioned myself to lean on my left arm, so that I was elevated a bit higher from Callum. He looked so peaceful, unlike the other times when he put on his "bad boy" facade. This Callum wasn't like that. He was lost and hid it all. I've only recently just began to try to know him.

Haven't I?

I brought my head closer in, allowing myself to get the chance to kiss him again. It's not like he'd know, he's asleep after all.

We ended up sleeping all the way into the evening, and I'm pretty sure we needed it considering how much energy was spent last night.

Our lips touched, and I moved my lips against his lax ones passionately. I couldn't help it, it's like when one kiss was done, I needed to kiss him again just in case he needed an extra. These kisses seemed to have a very short life span, and needed revival. Regrettingly, I was forced to pull away when I heard a knock at the door.

"Kira?" a man asked on the other side. "You there?"

My eyes fell straight to the floor, searching for clothes of any kind. I spotted a t-shirt in one corner of the room and stood up to retrieve it.

Almost instantly, a tight soreness heated its way around the small of my back and I could feel cramps coming along all over.

I fell to the floor with a thud.

"Oomph!"

"Hello?"

"No! Don't come in!" I clawed for the shirt ahead of me, and when I had it within my grasp, I threw it on restlessly.

If only I knew that great sex, well the only sex I had, came with a price. I stood up adjusting with the tightness around my midsection and lower area. But really, it wasn't that bad. Just like exercising a lot and then getting sore after a work out.

Leaning against the bedroom door, I asked ,"What do you want?"

"Um, it's time to get going." There was slight hesitation in his voice when he spoke.

"To go where?" I asked confused.

"The field job that you oh so brilliantly volunteered to go on," a new voice broke in.

Sebastian.

"What? You forgot already?"

My eyes narrowed into slits. If only Sebastian could see my face without the door in the way. I swear he does not understand the discomfort my body is already in, and to mock me like that would add more onto the hell that is to come.

"No. In fact, I'm getting ready right now, King," I seethed, barely enough strength to retain my annoyance. I heard him scoff on the other side.

"Someone sounds a little frustrated."