Chapter 5 Flipside

SHOUTOUTS:

@Ashlinized and @ Mariah_Uzumaki ! These are seriously the best fans ever. I had a fun time talking to you guys and it's really interesting talking to other people on the other side of the country/state. You guys are awesome

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You caught me once,

Maybe on the Flipside I could

catch you again"

Chapter 5

"You're majesty." 

A loud smack echoed through the dark room as Sebastian connected his fist with my jaw. I could hear a ringing in my ears, and the distant sound of water droplets in the dark room I was currently placed in. The metallic taste of thick blood overtook my tastebuds as a cut formed from the hit.

As I turned my head back to stare at Sebastian, he landed another punch to my jaw. My head snapped to the side again, and I spat the blood out to the side. My cheek is probably swollen purple right now, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. 

Oh, how badly did I want to get up and punch the shit out of this kid. I was angry, so angry at the Kings.

I pulled on the chains that were restraining my wrists and managed to throw myself forward, knocking into Sebastian, causing him to stumble into Callum.

Sebastian instantly retaliated by jumping at me, wrapping a strong hand around my neck.

"Do that one more time. Stupid bitch." He squeezed harder. The pain grew worse, as I was losing air.

"T-try me," I managed to say. I could feel the warm blood from my chin dripping into the collar of my hoodie.

"Sebastian watch out!" Callum warned.

It took quite some effort to sweep out my feet from under me, sliding them across and under Sebastian. Sebastian lost his balance and fell forward onto me. His front landed against me, and I felt something hard press against my waist. His head fell just below mine, and that gave me easy access to his forehead. Tilting my head upward, I slammed my chin down into his temple--almost knocking him out.

Almost.

Callum pulled Sebastian away from me, and I saw some of my blood on Sebastians forehead.

"Fucking cunt!" Sebastian yelled. "I should fucking break her legs for that!" Callum was still holding onto Sebastian, who was just regaining his balance.

I coughed as the air came back to me, when I only wanted to laugh. He's acting like the kind of person I've accused him of being all along--a child. Upset that for once, maybe someone does have the upperhand.

"If you planned on trying to scare me with amatuer hits, then it's not working." I stared at Callum. "So why don't you just take that gun out of your pants and shoot me."