Chapter 4: First date

"thanks" you turn around

"your welcome," said Jackson, "since we are both here, do you want to just go from here?"

"sure" you reply smiling. "Let me just grab my clothes quick? I wouldn't want to walk in wearing this."
"Not a problem" he says looking you in your eyes. You bend down and pick up your shirt and you throw it on and pull on ur shorts. You slip on your shoes and grab your board. You walk to the coffee shop.
" Ill never get used to your accent" you said
"My accent?" Asked Jackson "my CUTE accent"
"Stop," you laugh "I got flustered"
"Do u always get flustered? Or is that just around me"
His comments make you blush
"Awh your blushing" he said, "I feel so honored"
"Don't flatter yourself it's probably just a sunburn"
"Sure thing Brooke. And if you think you can't get a used to it we'll just have to hang out more I guess" he says as you approach the shop
"I guess we will" you smile. He holds the door open for you.
"After you" he says
"Thanks" you reply laying your board against a chair outside. You go in and order a vanilla Carmel almond milk iced latte and a cinnamon roll. And sit down. You just talk and laugh the whole time.
Later on You laugh at his joke and he smiles looking at his drink and says,
"You're laugh is almost as gorgeous as you are" hes looking at you by the end of his sentence
"Wow you're really throwing out compliments like candy aren't you"
"Only for you" he replied smiling which made you blush
"What's your excuse for blushing this time sunshine?" He asked smirkingly
"Okay, okay that time I was blushing. But only because you're being so sweet" you reply
"There's more where that came from"
"Oh really?" You ask smiling back
"Really"
"Give me your cheesiest pickup line"
"Like dodge or Chevrolet?" He jokes (Dodge is a truck {or pickup} brand here in the US btw)
You laugh
"I'm joking," he smiles "um..." he pauses, " ah! Got one. If you were a triangle you'd be acute one"
You giggle
"I've heard that one before"
"Hmmm how about... are you a banana because I find you a-peeling. Or do you have a name Or can I call you mine?"
"Awh I admit that last one was super cute"
"Like you" he said
"If your this cute 24/7 I wonder what it's like to be your girlfriend"
"Oh it would be magical"
" I bet"
"What's your best pickup line"
"Hmm... probably, can I follow you home? My parents always tell me to follow my dreams"
"Wow and she beats me by a long shot for cutest pickup line"
You chuckle biting your lip a little (unintentionally).
He smiles

Later that night...

You get up and start to walk home with him. He walks you home and drops you off at the back door.
"Thank you for taking me out today" you say
"Not a problem" he replied "I wouldn't mind hanging out again"
"Me either"
"I'm renting a few jet skis with some friends tomorrow, I'd like you to come with and I can introduce you to some people?"
"Sounds good"
"Okay, I'll text you the times tomorrow morning okay?"
"Okay" you reply
"Uh can I hug you goodbye?"
"Of course, u don't have to ask" you reply wrapping your arms around his neck loosely. His arms wrap around your waist. You now notice how perfectly tall he is. His lips Only a little out of reach from yours. Your head perfectly resting under his chin and sharp jawline. You smell his cologne. It smells really good
"I just wanted to make sure you felt okay with it"
You both pull away not wanting to but knowing hugging forever is really weird for only knowing each other for about two days.
"Bye" you wave walking into your house
"Bye" he says watching you walk away from the glass door. He smiles walking away remembering how good your hair smelt.
You eat supper with your family and get ready for bed anticipating what will happen tomorrow....

TO BE CONTINUED...