Hospital

• Graphic abuse is kinda in this one •

It was so crowded I couldn't see. I was in trouble and I didn't know why. I could just feel it.

What's going on?

Where's Nick?

I try to push passed everyone but I can't control my body - I can't move. Cacophony. I couldn't make out any distinctive sounds but multiple screams and the screeching of tires. It's all loud and jumbled in my head. Nothing is making sense.

I want to be out of here.

Nick - I see him. He looks fine, seemingly unfazed by the chaos surrounding me. Why is he so far away? He smiles at me until seeing my distress and his calm aura is gone. I don't know what's happening, but I know I don't like it. He looks behind me in horror, beginning to sprint. The crowd isn't near me anymore, everyone has scattered away from me as if I'm a deadly bomb about to explode.

What am I?

I spot a small girl in her mothers arms, staring at me solemnly. Her mother is clutching her, running the opposite direction from where I stand.

I cock my head, looking at the small girl questioningly.

"Erin!"

Someone screams my name again. It's Nick. I don't see him anymore so I turn in circles. A bright light blinds my vision causing me to stop abruptly and shield my eyes.

A weight shoves me to the right, away from the bright light but it is apparently hurdling towards me and it's too late. I gasp, unable to avoid the light that consumes me, knocking me over in a achingly numb pain.

I wake up.

I can't open my eyes and I'm unable to speak. There's a bright light but I can't open my eyelids to see the source.

What has happened to me?

I hear a constant beeping noise and loud, muffled yelling. I try to lift my arms, move anything but I can't.

Like one of those twisted nightmares where you want nothing more than to scream or run but it's impossible.

"Sir! You can't go in there," a woman groans, followed by the sound of stomping and a door slamming.

"Get the fuck out of my way," the voice is familiar but my mind is so discordant I can't match it with a face.

"You leave me no choice! You're disrupting the patient, I have to call security!" The woman squeaks out, clearly irritated.

A long, dramatic sign of a man fills the room.

"Just give me ten minutes you nag, she's my sister, I need to see her." What? That's not Blake - Blake is twelve, he doesn't sound like that. That.. deep and rough. His voice is more that of a chipmunk.

"Fine, but any longer and you'll be escorted out."

A door is shut and footsteps come up to me. I'm so distressed, I don't know where I am or my situation. I don't know how to respond to anything and even if I did know how, I don't think I could. A hand is placed on my face and it's the only thing I can feel, sending tingles throughout me. Lips touch my forehead and I instantly know who it is.

Nick.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers against my cheek. Drops of water fall on my face and I know they're not my tears - I'm incapable of crying right now.

"It's my fault," he chokes, "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him, I swear I tried. I swear it. It's my fault, I shouldn't have kissed you. He took it out on you and I'm sorry."