Fast Forward And Show Me Stars [Paul Imprint] 1

Name : Jacklyn-Larissa Alex Jordan Farah

Age : 16

I had done some bad things. Bad; most likely being an understatement to most people, but I just couldn't help it. If someone so much as thought about picking on and or making fun of me, I was after them. But it's not like I had ever killed someone before; or even attempted to, despite numerously false accusations. I had left people bleeding, pleading, crying, begging.

And they deserved it.

I could not control my anger easily at all. In fact I thought that it was actually impossible. I lunged at everyone that so much as looked at me wrong for being the weird girl that sits alone all the time at school and has no parents.

They had no idea what it was like and that simple thought alone made me want to punch every ignorant person's lights out. Which I usually did.

Despite my anger problems, I know when to back down especially if I have met my match. I don't challenge people bigger and better than me and I stay out of their way. Out of fear, mostly. Fear of losing and being humiliated.

I suppose that fear fueled my every action. I was afraid of what people thought of me, afraid that they would hurt me.

So I always hurt them first.

I had let myself get close to two people in my entire life. One: a horrible ex-boyfriend whose name I don't even enjoy mentioning. Two: Jacob Black.

He was my brother, although not technically. We were best friends even though I had not seen him in many, many years. He was what kept me hanging onto life and with each passing day I found myself longing to see him more and more.

I was currently in the principal's office; being lectured because I had punched a senior in the face for looking at me with pity. I scowled, crossing my arms and sinking into my seat as the man in front of me promised suspension.

I sat for a moment, staring at the spot above his head as he ranted on and on about things I had been told countless times.

"I'm moving," I said suddenly, cutting Mr. Perez off completely. "I won't be coming here anymore."

He froze, staring at me with a perplexed expression before it turned to anger for me cutting him off, "Excuse me?"

I stated rather smugly, "You're excused."

He looked appalled.

"I'm moving in with my friend." I stated, "And he lives very far away."

He was torn between being ecstatic that I was leaving and angry that he wasn't able to punish me. But his face lit up and he smirked, "Surely you're not leaving so soon? Perhaps a suspension isn't in order and I can give you a few days of detention."

I gave him a sickeningly sweet smile, "I'm leaving tomorrow."

Oh, boy. I had to come up with a pretty good excuse for my best friend.

Mr. Perez squirmed in his seat, obviously displeased. He had already told me I was being sent home for the rest of the day.

I pushed the chair I was sitting in backwards and stood up abruptly, stretching my limbs as I looked over at the principal lazily, "Thanks for the boring chat and all, but I gotta go."

His face twisted in anger, "You sit back down right now, Miss Farah. I'm not finished."

I headed towards to door, "Too bad, cause I am. Adios."

I turned around only to receive a glimpse of my old principal's face. He looked like he wanted to throttle me and cook me for dinner.

I grinned and saluted him before running off out of the school and straight to the parking lot to climb into my rented car.