1: the beginning

| Anna.|

So I was online and came across this new site for dating and sex, etc., And I'm A FEEN For SEX. I Feel  As If It's An Addiction

I met a guy named Sam, and Sam was everything I looked for in a man
On a lonely, cold, rainy night, I was frustrated, so I grabbed a cucumber out of the refrigerator and inserted it in slowly while the bird stared from outside the window. I moaned and groaned the whole time then.

  I grabbed a goldfish and made it tickle my pussy; my ass was stretched, so I kindly threw the fish inside. As time went
I went to destiny's house. As I barged in, I couldn't believe my eyes; she was taking a 10-inch Dick. 

Her dogs were tied up on the bed, just watching
"my omg," it hurts
"Fuck this  tight pussy "
Open this ass and spit in it."
Is all I heard. It quietly walked away && tried to exit the house, but then the next thing I, know I was tied up in the backseat of a car, to be continued
I was inside a murderer's house. I knew that he was all on the news for murdering and raping an old lady
So I was scared. I,screamed and I shouted "please " " help me " "and, he grabbed my neck and said " honey don't u know,? Nobody going to hear u I kicked him and tried to run and grabbed my leg pulled me towards him I screamed not shouted and he got upset.

He slowly took off his shirt while lifting up my skirt and the whole time the granny was still alive. She hiding in the closet with saggy titties hanging on the floor. I watch my kidnapper pull his pants down and behold the world's smallest Dick ever.

I was crying and crying begging him not to put that little Dick in me he walked away and went to the closet and took the strap out of the nanny mouth and put in on and said" open up". Well at least he won't be fucking me with his little ass dick I mean it's fake but it has feeling unlike his.

He grabbed my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed flipping me over oh God I hope he knows what he's doing. It's been five days since my pussy been filled up Sam was out of town.

" you do know what you're doing right," I asked praying he did. He smiled while taking his hand rubbing my clit. I moaned enjoying the feeling of his fingers the door suddenly burst open and destiny walks in with her girlfriend with a leash on. I grasped when he slides in fucking me the headboard hit the wall and my wet pussy sounds filled the room.

" aye yes faster yes yes," I yelled throwing my ass back on the strap. In the corner, destiny was fucking her girlfriend tied to the ceiling while her wife watched. I ended up Cumming hard I plopped down from the intense organism. He pulled out and took off the strap the granny came out the closest with cum dripping from her mouth. To come to find out there's was another guy hiding with her.

" where have you been." My best friend asked me.  She always waited up for me like I was some kind of kid.

" I had a dick appointment." I said she sighed making me frown she was always judging me' 

" different men every night that shit is a dangerous bitch." Miley yelled poking my chest. I didn't need a dam speech I get that shit from my momma she can keep her fucking speech. 

" look honey I need to make money and this body ain't meant to sit behind some desk." I said touching up my makeup." mmm now that I think of about it baby girl you could make some money." she slapped me I felt the blood drip on my lip.

\ miley\

after I slapped anna she walked away this shit it's like she would rather have sex with random strangers than get a decent job, I love her like a sister but she needs to grow up I can't help but think someone going to kill her one day outchea man after her father died she changed man she dropped out of college hanging with the wrong crowd.  the last thing he wanted was for her to finish school and get her masters and doctors in science shit we all do. 

my phone runged I picked it up seeing it was mike our friend he was like an older brother to us. 

" aye mane you talked to her." mike asked,

" she not going to change mane what if we lose her to this shit mane," I asked him my voice was breaking up he sighed I knew he was shaking his head.

" listen ma she change one day we just have to be there for her when she does." mike said the rest of the night I finished writing my paper for my class in the morning. I was in school becoming a writer and I worked at my mother's bakery during my off days. " hey I'm talking to you later." mike said I forgot he was on the phone. 

he hung up my mom texted me to inform me my sister was coming home from the marines today. my dad was picking her up from the airport I washed my body getting dress and heading to my mom's bakery shop in the Bronx. the ride there was short since there wasn't a lot of traffic. i pulled to in the driveway and saw my mom talking to the delivery girl she always brought me something from where she worked. 

" hey baby." my mom said as I walked up. 

"hey, mami is she here yet." I asked her she smiled I was happy 

" no but success brought you some flowers." my mom said I turned around taking the flowers from success smiling my mom looked and smiled she always thought that success had a crush on me. I knew her since she moved here two years back from Paris her mother owned a shop up the road and that's how we met.

" Thanks for the flowers, you know; I like them," I said