Chapter 2

ELLO

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY I FINALLY GET MY GUTIAR YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OK IM GONNA CALM AND BE SERIOUS

BREATH IN AND OUT

OK NOT WORKING OK ALL MY FELLOW AUSTRALIANS DID YOU SEE 1D ON X-FACTOR OMG HARRY WAS CREEPED OUT BY THAT CHICK THAT WINKED AT HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Lexis's POV

My eyes flickered open to a dark room, my nerves kicked in why am I here how did I get here?

Then it kicked in that boy ahh Liam helped me and brang me to his house with I think it was four other boys.

I stood up clutching my ribs,looking around I walked over to a mirror yuk I look horrible as I ever do.

Ever since I can remember I have been bullied, by my classmates, people I don't know and by my perents before I left.

*Flashback*

" Mom I got hit today," I said to my mom

I looked at her pale face, red puffy eyes which were rolling in her head, then I looked over to my Dad who was smoking something wierd that made my small nose tingle and go numb.

My mom stared at the beer bottle and twirled it around making the last mouthfull of liquid swirl around.

She looked at me and laughed," Aww has poor wittle wexy got a witle buse," She said in a baby tone

My dad laughed aswell before they started hitting me I screamed and ran but life just went like that for years until I ran away at fourteen onto the streets, I got a job to live and pay my school fees I had every thing anyone else had at my school exept perents that loved them.

* End Of Flashback *

Tears slipped down my warm cheeks and down my neck, I slid to the ground putting my head into my knees.

The doorknob turned and I heard footsteps," Are you ok?" Someone asked

I lifted my head slowly and peered at the figure infront of me, it's that Liam guy.

He sat beside me and rubbed my back," Ahhh Lexis are you ok?" He asked

I looked at him," As I always have been," I said

He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled my head into his neck and the tears dribbled onto it and down his neck.

I pulled back as a salty tear touched a cut on my imperfect lips.

I flinched looking down at the soft lush brown carpet.

Liam softly put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head so it was facing his," I'll get that fixed come on," He smiled softly standing up grabbing my small hand in his strong big one.

I stood up with him and we slowly made our way out of the warm but dark room.

The light of the house was nearly blinding compared to the dark room, my eyes quickly adjusted to the light and Liam led my to a bathroom.

He let me go once I was infrount of him and he reached into a small white draw clasping a little jar and dragging it out.

He took off the lid and dipped his finger into it," This might hurt a little love so stay calm," He said

I nodded and he brang his finger up to my lip and made contact, the wet cream hit my open cut, I grabbed Liams shirt tightly as he finished smearing it on.