Chapter 7

**SOMETHING BIG IN THIS CHAPTER**

Chapter 7

<<Lexis's POV>>

" YOU HAHA YEAH RIGHT YOU!" Angelica laughed

" You can't be serious right, you?" She asked

" I don't no mabie," I whispered

" HAHAHA YOU WOULD NEVER EVER GET TO BE A PROM QUEEN!" She laughed obnoxiously, " For one you are ugly, two you are fat and three not even meant to be born," She stuck her finger in my face

" Could you please get your finger out of my face please," I said in a whisper

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Her face went red in anger, her group got closer to me

" I said could you please get your finger out of my face," I said looking down still

" NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!" She screamed

I felt a hard knock on the back of my head, I turned to see a girl with a plank of wood.

I got hit again but in the stomach, I ran as fast as I could away from the large group.

They chased after me I ran down an ally to loose them but they found me.

They held me down to the ground and hit me with pieces of wood and steel, metal trash bins and rocks whatever the could see and lift.

They heard a door open to one of the shops doors and sprinted, it was only a garbage disposal door.

I laid there in pain coughing up blood and struggling to breath, they had smashed my phone up by hitting me in the ribs with it and tore my clothes, i have many huge splinters jabbed into my skin, large bleeding cuts, broken bones, graces and many dark purple bruises.

Tears fell from my eyes, only to make the pain worse. The salty water leaked over my cuts and dribbled down into the trails of blood running down my face and neck only to make my blue shirt a browny red colour.

I laid there for three days until I dragged myself out slowly and someone found me.

I flickered my eyes open because I didn't need or want to remember what happened after that.

I sighed and got off of my bed and went outside to the porch.

' because I love you '

These words keep replaying over and over. I look over to Harry's porch door, he is standing there watching me. I turn into my bedroom and shut the porch door.

*Bing*

Harry: Talk to me

How did he get my number I sigh and go to put my phone down.

*Bing*

Harry: Please

I sigh and through my phone on my bed , it goes off again but I ignore it.

I grab a sketch book and a pencil and start drawing, I let all of my emotions flow I draw crazy things, whatever my mind tells me to do.

I'm gripping the pencil so hard my fingers are numb, I put the pencil down and relax.

I get up and look at the many, many bags in my room on the floor, I smiled and put some quite music on and start putting all of my clothes away.

<<Liams POV>>

" What was that all about?" Niall asked

" Pffttt just stupid Harry being an obnoxious jerk," I said angrily