Chapter 8

Chapter 8

>>Harry's POV<<

" The ambulance said it's twenty minutes away," Zayn said panicked standing around Lexis like everyone else

" Twenty minutes?" I asked crying touching Lexis face as if that would make her come back

I checked her pulse, nothing.

I scooped her up and ran, she was light very light.

" HARRY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Louis yelled

I had no time to answer, I pushed the door open with my back and ran to the car.

I layed Lexis's frail weak body on the floor in the back and ran to the front seat I started the car and skid off, putting my seatbelt on with one hand while driving.

I speed around the corner and noticed I only had one corner left to turn, I whizzed around the bend.

The impact hit my side of the car, the glass shattered on my face, airbags flew into my body, I felt the agony of a piece of glass spit into my cheek, I turned to see the car that rammed us speeding away.

I struggled to open my crumbled door and then open the door to Lexis.

I lifted her in my arms the pain sneaking up and down my body, but I ran I ran for Lexis's life, the hospital was about five hundred meters away.

" LEXIS PLEASE!" I cried out to her even though she couldn't hear me

Her face had cuts in it, her lip was cut and her face was slowly getting paler.

I sprinted into the hospital and to a huge desk.

" HELP ME SHE ISN'T BREATHING!" I yelled about ten meters away from the desk.

I receptionist ran out from the room type area, " THIS WAY!" she yelled running at the same pace I was

We push through many doors and went through many wards.

' Emergency Ward ' was the one we were in

The receptionist pulled into a room and I followed her with Lexis in my arms.

" Lay her on the bed," The lady ordered as she pressed a huge red button.

" What's her name?" She asked as she checked her pulse

" Lexis," I cried squeezing her hand

She lady started putting patches on her chest.

The doors burst open with many people flooding in.

A man, probably the doctor picked up those electrical zapper things.

" Sir your gonna have to let go," A nurse pulled on my arm, I gave Lexis one more squeeze before I let go of her hand

Nurses hooked her up with all of the machines and the doctor plunged the zapper things into her chest.

Her body rose and fell, the heart rate machine still making that horrible, still fluent ring.

The doctor recharged the zapper things and plunged into her chest again.

" WHY ISNT IT WORKING!" I cried out

" Sir you need to leave," A nurse said motioning towards the door

" I can't," I said my face become more and more damp

" Sir you need to leave you need to get yourself looked at," She said

" NO!" I cried trying to reach for Lexis