FALLING IN LUST?

Bert had been struggling to keep his control while he and Ernie were filming their cooking special. Ah, the way Ernie had peeled those avocadoes. It was unbearable; the fact that Ernie did not know how to cook, and all the noises he made when he messed up.  The looks of despair on Ernies face just turned Bert on. He couldn't help it, his colleague was stunning. The work was done sloppy in the kitchen but Bert would have enjoyed a Cream pie  HE would've made on Ernie.  Bert felt despair knowing the fact that Ernie would never want him, and undesirably only saw them as friends. A pang of anger hit Bert's heart. This one-sided love made him feel lonelier and lonelier as the days passed. Ernie a straight male puppet would ever notice the lust in Bert's eyes for him.  Bert knew he couldn't be near Ernie with his junior poking out. He had to leave, he couldn't bear to see Ernie with Abby Cadabby. That whore, she was always flirting, always giggling around my Ernie. I ran back home. I entered and ran crying to my room, I couldn't bear to see Ernie in this state. Thinking of all the memories we had, everything we shared. HOW HE ALWAYS INTRODUCED ME AS HIS BROTHER. He BRO-ZONED ME. I couldn't with it, the endless nights I would be dreaming about him. My train of thought was broken by the rattling of keys. The door was opened and 2 familiar noises could be heard. "Don't worry Abby, tonights Berts nigh out." "Ahhhh you're so prepared, we have a long night Ernie, I can't wait to have you in me. I need you badly babe." 

Remembrance hit me, I was supposed to be at the club drinking my sorrows. I was so caught up with Ernie. I tried my best to not look like I was going through shit. I ran downstairs and got a glimpse of Ernie making out with Abby the slut. They noticed my presence after 20 seconds of me watching their makeout session. "Oh Bert you're still here, I thought you would be out by now" "Oh I was just l-leaving"

They wanted me to leave, or I thought they did. I left. I attempted to drink my sorrows away, the thought of him stripping for anyone but me sounded horrendous. After shot after shot, I could feel myself zoning out. But I stood up, wobbling my way to catch a taxi.

I was standing at the doorstep, debating what my next move would be. I walked in and I didn't regret a single thing after that. 

* Ernie's bedroom*

"A-AH FASTER, OH PLEASE NEVER STOP."

I bust the door open, ignoring the moans. I ignore the lack of clothing on Ernie's body. "IM IN LOVE WITH YOU, IM GAY. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF AROUND YOU. EVERYTHING YOU DO IS PERFECT. YOURE NOT MY BROTHER, I WANT TO LOVE YOU HETEROSEXUAL WHORE. I NEED YOU, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. G-GET THE HELL OUT ABBY, YOU'RE WHORING OUT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, EVERY DAMN PERSON AND UPPET ON SESAME STREET. ERNIE I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS, BELIEVE ME IVE BEEN LIVING THIS ONE SIDED LOVE FOR YEARS."

"ABBY CADABBY LEAVE THIS INSTANCE, IM SORRY b-but this can't go on"

Abby collected her clothes and walking down the stairs, insulted humiliated. Ernie was the person she had lost her virginity to. She had never let a man touch her the way Ernie did. ALL HE DID WAS GIVE HER SO MUCH FALSE HOPE, she couldn't help but drown herself in tears and c-milk. everything they did, everything was fake, nothing was real, Sesame streets probably a stripper club. 

"What do you mean, you're gay, what do you mean you love me? How could one love Ernie, he was a selfish swine, nothing but Ernie mattered.

Hearts broken.....tears shed......lust in the stitches