( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) seks????

What was even going on in Ernie's mind, was he confused about his sexuality. He always had been, at a young age Ernie was more interested in boys than coloring inside his lines. Everyone had noticed his admiration of boys at a young age, he was forced back into the closet by SESAME STREET. They couldn't have Ernie being gay, what more could ruin their reputation. Blocking out all homosexual feelings at such a young age. From different religious schools to all girls school, nothing could stop Ernie imaging such things. He felt it, but now 21, Ernie knew it was too deep down to find and except. Beat by his foster family. Verbally and physically, feeling that being himself is a sin. He misunderstood himself, maybe the closet would stay his home for eternity. But now he had the choice, no contract or documents marked him as someone else's. He chose to stay this was, to not come out to one of the most important people in his life. All those nights with Abby all he could think about was Bert. BERT RIDING HIM. BERT GIVING HIM SENSUAL KITHES. He was too close to screaming Bert's name.

MESSAGES <3

ERNIE: I don't know what to do, I don't expect you to understand.

Bert: I can't, I don't understand, what is going on. I'm fighting my own war, you obviously want nothing. I'll never be the perfect little heterosexual male that's your best friend. unfortunately FOR YOU, I DO WANT SOMETHING. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU: !wHAT THE heLL IS WRONG WITH ME, TELL ME

read 10:43

.....

The two had been living in complete and utter silence. Neither of them had figured out what to do with the elephant in the room. The same munching of cereal every morning. The sound of crickets at night. Cowards are what to call the pair.

They had both dreaded every second of it, missing the opportunity to send each other memes.

But what could the pair do, the two were falling in lust

Enjoy ><