Julia's new body, The Monster is f**cked

The Monster takes Julia to a forest where his sister is and Julia is scared.

The Monster: So you're Julia, i'm so glad i found, you're gonna adapt so well, isn't my sister pretty?

Julia: What are u gonna do to me?

The Monster: I will possess you, haha, isn't it like they say on those horror films, it's so much, you'll love this game, it's called "come to my body now"

Julia: You don't have to do this, i can help you in a better way, i mean do you even remember here, she may be different, she may hate you.

The Monster: How dare you say that she hates me huh, she loves me, i wouldn't need to bring her back if i didn't, i mean she suffered and you well are the perfect match, you'll love her, Eliot can take me then you can take her.

Julia: you're a freak, you won't get it out , you will not win.

The Monster: But i will, you guys are not the hero's, i am , i'm not the villain, you all are, you all don't seem to get the point but i am the one who's gonna win and you all are gonna be wondering while i will be enjoying my fries, speaking of fries, i need fries before i start this ritual.

The Monster grabs her and they go to a restaurant for The Monster to eat fries.

Then minutes later they came back.

The Monster: Those fries were so delicious, i begin to love earth, now you Julia stand still.

The Monster prepares the ritual, Julia is frightened but she can't do anything, she tries to disarm him with the knife but he has a hold on her and when she tries it's too late.

Sister was back:

Sister: Hello brother, wow thats certainly a good look for you.

The Monster: Youre back, i've missed you.

They hug.