Danger

The Monster and Alice arrive to Brakebills and The Monster gets Julia, the others couldn't do anything, he was more powerful so he took here.

Back to the appartment where Quentin and Penny were wounded , Margo showed up shocked with Kady.

Margo: Quentin , Penny, oh my god, what happened?

Kady: Oh my god, who did this?

Q: It was The Monster, he wanted Julia, Eliot tried to fight him, he tried to warn me, he believes in me, in us, we have to do this, we gotta find a way, we gotta also take Penny to the hospital.

Penny was barely breathing, Kady called an ambulance an went with him.

Margo: Let's put some ice on that eye, jeez The Monster was this harsh, i thought he was your friend, i mean he's a monster inside of our bff's and you and me Q, we're gonna get him, we're gonna.

Q: Margo, i have to tell you something.

Margo: Yeah?

Q: When I was with The Monster , Eliot kind of came back and he uhm he told that if he doesn't make it that he loves me and you, he believes, we gotta save him, he doesn't deserve this, any of this.

Margo: (cries) look of all monstruous things we've gone through, me with the axers, a fucking desert and 80s music, lizard and look the beast, alice came back and we all did also and look Eliot has died before and i'm sad but he's there, we are gonna make it, we're gonna save him, we will, i promise.

Q: We can't let him , he's gonna have Julia, his sister, more powerful than the beast even.

Margo: Two against me, you, penny if he comes back but then there's kady, the fillorians, brakebills, we are more, we're more powerful, he has taken the stones but he won't take anything else, if he gets Julia and she gets possessed, we'll get her too, look i'm not gonna lie, i'm upset, i'm upset the world seems so fucked up and that every good we try to make it's like pay back the present, like hooray gotcha but this time we have a werewolf, we have things we have discussed, bonds, we have found ourselves, look this time we aren't lost anymore, we are grown ups , we know revenge, we know how little that can bring but we also know sometimes we fight for it so rest, try to rest that punch that woah well The Monster marked you with but then let's go fight him, let's give him a day of feeling like he won and then we do it whatever we plan in group cause thats what we are, a family that plans together, that will survive and Eliot, he will also.

Quentin: Thank you , at the beginning we well it's like , i miss those trio, me, you, Eliot and thank you, him and you, the others, i can't thank you guys enough.

Margo; Now rest because i'm not kidding, tomorrow he's gonna see this axes like it's christmas morning.

Quentin giggles then lays down and rests.