Chapter 5 : Can't stop now..

Third Person POV:

Ben and the rest walked up to the front door of the farm.

A old lady  walked out the door with 2 adults next to her, "Hey!" yelled Travis

"Oh, my you guys look like you've been through tough times." The old lady talked with a tough accent.

"Yeah, We're looking for a place to eat and stay for a bit." David smiled.

" Yeah,yeah please come in, come in we are in need of some guest...." the old lady said with a pause.

Hours went by, David was talking with Danny about the farm defencess, Ben and Travis were talking by a swing, Jake and Bonnie sat down on the ground discussing about the farm.

"Hello?" Said a female voice near the entrence.

Ben sat up and peeked over to see who was calling out. To his eyes it seemed like a few teenagers and a intellegent women next to them.

"Yes come in, do you need shelter and food?" The old lady said to the group.

"Yes?" Said one of the girls that caught Bens attention.

The girl group entered and sat near the tree Ben and Travis was at.

Ben and Travis over-heard something the girls talking about how nice the old lady quickly let them in

The girls giggled about something, Jake took notice about that and looked at Ben then quickly to Bonnie.

Bens POV:

"So, what do you think was going on with that group at that Moter Inn?" Ben asked Travis who was slightly about to dose off.

"o-OH! what?" Travis woke up.

"What do you think the group at the Moter Inn was thinking?" Ben repeated.

"I don't know, to be honest they had enough problems, maybe even more than us.."

"Hey!" one of the girls grined.

"Ye-Yes?" Ben turned around

"So...one of the girls has a crush on your friend over there." She spoke in a boston accent

She had a brown coat and a white singlet with black boots and socks, Her face has a small band-aid on her left cheek and is slightly greyish gloves.

"Hello!?" She snaped her fingers.

"Ye-yeah?"

"could you ask your friend over there to talk to her because right now she is having some sort of discussion about how cute he is....to be honest it's really annoying." She frowned.

"Alright" I smiled and walked over to Travis who was biting his finger nails.

"Dude, a girl over in that group has a crush on you.." I pointed to the group.

"Really!?" Travis eyes wided up with joy.

"Lets go talk to them!" he grabed my arm and ran towards the group.

"Hello.." Travis smiled.

"Hey!" the group spoke.

I could already tell who likes Travis because the one girl is blushing madly.

"Can we ask who you guys are?" Asked one of the girls.

"Names Travis" Travis smiled acting cool.

"Ben..." I said looking away.

"Thats Jake...and the little girl is Bonnie and that is our music teacher David." I said with one big gulp.

"My names Sarah." she got up to shake hands with me.