Chapter 4 : Rejection

Later on everyone woke up from the calm night to soon be suprized of a Moter Inn.

Bens Point Of View

"We should just keep walking, not much ahead Travis." Ben sighed.

"Fine!" Travis fell behind the group looking at the ground.

"I figured if we find some sort of path way we should follow it because we are really in need of food and water." I looked behind seeing everyone sigh.

We walked for about 2-3 hours until we came across a path way.

"Shit, never thought I would see a pathway again" Said Jake.

We took a rest by some old wood on the ground. I felt like we really needed water , David didn't look too well and Travis is just sad. And I have to say that I'm pretty hungry aswell.

After 10 minutes of silence we decided to head off before night comes.

We past alot of bushes until we saw a Moter Inn in a gap of bushes.We quickly ran to the bushes and looked out of the bushes to see the Moter Inn.

From what we saw was the guy named Lee, a little girl,2 ladys, an old man and a guy with a mustache and a boy kid.

"Do you see that blood near the truck and a body?" Said Travis nervously

"Yeah that must be the guy who was screaming out loud." I replyed.

We walked out of the bushes and started to make a B-line to the Morter Inn.

"PLEASE HELP US!" I yeld

The lady yelled something out and aimed a rifle and the other lady aimed a pistol.

"Put your hands up!" called out the lady.

"Quick" I said and saw everyone put their hands up.

"Can we bring them in?!?" Lee called out

"NO! WE CAN'T BRING THEM IN! WE CAN'T BRING IN MORE MOUTHS TO FEED!" Yelled the lady.

"Yeah!, Lilly has more common sence than you idiots." The old man called out to the rest of the group.

"Sorry guys can't  we arn't accepting people anymore." Said Lee firmly.

"Fuck!" David cried out.

We started walking down the street in hoping that we would find another base.

"Guys! I don't trust anyone anymore because the list of people you can trust gets smaller every day!" We heard Lilly in the distance.

Bonnie started to cry into her brothers arms."Shhhh..It's okay we will find another base don't worry." Said Jake.

More hours later into the day we found a dairy farm.

"Holy crap! I see a electric fence!" Travis and David smiled.

"I don't know about this place..." Jake whispered into my ear.

"Just wait until we had dinner THAN we can get out, right now We're Starved For Help."I said as we quickly ran to the farm.

NEXT TIME ON BEN VS THE WORLD

"Hey Ben I got to tell you something." Jake grabed a hold of Bens arm and went to the back of the house.

"Yes, Yes come in, come in stay for dinner if you have too, we are in need of some guest." The old lady smirked.

"Hey, names Sarah." The teen went closer to Ben.

"The hell is that girl!"Jake Screamed.

Hey guys like the reference to the episode of The Walking Dead

Anyways we get a few new people to the club in the next chapter.

ACCEPTING GIRL  OCs :D Small lemon next chapter