Chapter 3 : The New Faces

Ben,Travis and David choosed the right path and started to follow along the weedy path way.

"Ben,are you sure this way was the best place to go?" Travis puffed

"Travis do me a favor and just wait and keep going."David said annoyed

After a few minutes of walking they heard the sound of twigs being crushed.

"Shit! Bonnie stay down." A teen voice was heard out through the bushes.

Ben held his weapon up tight to his chest and started to walk towards the sounds coming through the bushes.

He quickly ran through the bushes and held his weapon up high in the sky to get ready to swing!

"Oh shit! PLEASE don't hurt us please!" the teen yeld out.

Jakes POV:

I was so scared! I hated being caught by bandits or strangers.

But this guy was so handsome....not like all those barstards back at that camp!

"H-Hello?" the teen spoke to me.Did you hear that, ME!

"Y-yes.." I spoke in a cracked voice

Bens POV:

Oh shit he was with his little sister...looks like 6-7 aged I don't know.

He had Medium Blonde Hair thats slightly above his eyes, And hazel eyes and same height.

"So ahh..what are you doing out here?" I spoke quiety.

"My sister and I was in a cabin berfore everything happened, after school finished for me." He told me

"I guess you can come with us." I told him

As I told Travis and David about him and his sister we set out to the path again.

"So whats your name?" I asked him

"Jake , Yours?" Jake asked me

"Ben, over their is Travis and their is a Music band teacher, David." I told him while putting away my Knife in my pocket.

"So whats your sisters name?" I asked him timidly.

"Bonnie, She's 7 Years old and has 2 pig tails and looks like me." He said with a grin .

"Yeah..I can see that heh" I smiled.

"We should get a campfire started Ben , It's starting to get night" David frowned.

"Alright, Travis you and David find twigs and sticks and report back to me at that area there." i commanded.

As they walked off I walked over to a small circle and sat down on a log.

"Hey mind if my sister and I sit next to you?" Jake asked

"Yeah sure I dont mind."

She sat next to me and he sat next to her.

"One day after the the things walk away and disapear I want to become a princess!" She smiled

"Awww. that's nice I hope one day you become a princess " I grined

She looked so tired so I offered to put my jacket on the ground and let her sleep on it.

She started to sleep on the jacked and fell asleep.

"Wow , I didn't know you were good with kids!" He grined .

"Heh...Yeah I had a sister and a family but I don't know where they are or if they died or worse..." I started to get goose bumps

"Oh sorry to hear that."He frowned.

Travis and David returned with the twigs and sticks and placed it next to the rock.

David took out a lighter and lit the fire

"Ah there perfect!" He smiled

Jake was in the middle of talking to David and Travis.

I was so tired I couldn't last long I just had to sleep.