STUDENT DOSSIER #5

ELIAS GRIMM

AGE: 18

RACE: HOMO SAPIENT PRIMUS

HAIR COLOR: RUST RED

EYE COLOR: RUST RED

HEIGHT: 191CM (6'3")

WEIGHT: 98KG (216LBS)

OCCUPATION: PART-TIME HUNTSMAN

ACADEMIC YEAR: SECOND YEAR

NOTE ON LAST PHYSICAL TEST: 99%

NOTE ON LAST WRITTEN TEST: 97%

NOTABLE TRAIT: AMPUTATED LEFT ARM (midway between the shoulder and the elbow, replaced with state of the art Prosthetic courtesy of Trivium Arms Manufacture's R&D Department). PERIORBITAL DISCOLORATION (his lack of proper sleep is apparent, what with those massive dark circles under his eyes. Somehow, he manages to do better than average despite the sleep deprivation.)

LAST PERSONALITY TEST RESULTS: GRIM, DEPRESSED, PESSIMISTIC, LISTLESS

INSTRUCTOR'S NOTE: Grimm is still a hell of a fighter, even without his original arm. but his personality, predictably, changed for the worst. It's been a while since then... I fear it might get worse if anything else were to happen to him. On another note, his PTSD was stable last I heard from the nurse. I hope he gets better, he has such talent, be a waste for it to waste away. I'll be cutting the number of missions he'll receive, Maybe I'll put him on a team as a mentor. Maybe that could help... welp, finger's crossed.

INSTRUCTOR'S SIGNATURE: Head Mistress Lauren Krieg

(Author's Note: and with that, the end of the prologues. I'm gonna be brainstorming for what the first chapter will turn into, which might take some time. Godspeed everyone.)