STUDENT DOSSIER #3

ILLIA BLACK

AGE: 19

RACE: HOMO SAPIENT FAUNAE (DENDROASPIS POLYLEPIS)

HAIR COLOR: BLACK

EYE COLOR: BLACK

HEIGHT: 159CM (5'2")

WEIGHT: 61KG (135LBS)

OCCUPATION: PRO-ABHUMAN ACTIVIST (Black Claw?), HUNTSWOMAN-IN-TRAINING

NOTE ON PHYSICAL EXAM: 89%

NOTE ON WRITTEN EXAM: 92%

NOTABLE TRAIT: BLACK DERMIS LAYER INSIDE THE MOUTH (Speculation: Perhaps her flesh is just as black as her mouth under her pale skin?)

PERSONALITY TEST RESULTS: QUIET, INTROVERTED, ODD

INSTRUCTOR'S NOTE: this one's odd. Despite the relative safety of Sentrull and its attitude toward ab-humans, she requested that she be classified as Primus for "safety reasons"... maybe she angered the wrong crowd. Noticed during the interview that she had the claw marks tattoo distinctive to a black claw operative on her shoulder. Said mark what defaced and covered up. She stayed silent when I brought it up. She looked hurt when I asked. Poor girl must have been through some stuff. Otherwise, she did stellar on the tests. I hope we can help her... Otherwise, she did incredibly well on the test, I think she's in the top five for best results amongst the first years. could work well as a second in command.

INSTRUCTOR'S SIGNATURE: Kodrick Belweather

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm gonna be gone for a while for work reasons. I'll be back next month or something. the next chapter's gonna come later. godspeed.