Epilogue

December 12, 2012. 4:10 pm. Sunny and clear skies on a Wednesday afternoon.

Sarah is standing outside a huge wooden door. Her heart was pounding.

"Sarah calm down....don't be nervous." She heavily breathed in.

Suddenly the huge wooden door opened wide. The air swiftly blew on her face, and her veil swayed to the back. She tightly clasped the bouquet of white tulips in her hand, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She stepped her foot forward and felt her knees getting weak with the next step. She smiled nervously, walked slowly and gazed at the people staring at her.

She saw her family, relatives and friends all happily smiling back at her. In the middle of the aisle, she saw her mommy Divine and daddy Delfin, delightfully waiting for her.

She could hear a beautiful music being played in the background. She tilted her head on the side and further looked down the aisle. She saw Gerald at the end, exceptionally handsome in his dark gray suit. Fred, his best friend, is standing beside him, they were both looking at her and flashing a huge smile on their faces.

Sarah felt an overwhelming happiness filling her whole heart. She knows that tears are starting to build up in her eyes, but she tried to hide it. She breathed heavily and continued to walk calmly.

Gerald was lovingly gazing at Sarah. He can see her slowly walking down towards him, with her charming smile beaming on her beautiful face. Her thin shoulder strap ivory gown flares down perfectly till the floor. Her curly hair is neatly pulled to a half pony tail. Sarah is definitely far beyond gorgeous. Gerald felt Fred poking him on the side.

"Bro, hinay lang sa pagtitig."

"Ha?" Gerald smirked at him and gathered his senses back. His heart was beating so fast.

When Sarah reached Gerald, she hugged her her mom and dad, Gerald shook hands with daddy Delfin and kissed mommy Divine on the cheek. He took Sarah's hand and placed it on his arm. He gently stroked her hand while they were walking down together towards the altar.

"Love you, babe..." Gerald whispered to her.

"Love you too.." She mumbled back.

The wedding ceremony was very solemn and formal. Gerald and Sarah exchanged their vows in front of the church priest. After the ceremony, the priest announced the much awaited, "You may kiss the bride."

Gerald and Sarah faced each other. He removed the veil from her face, he held her hand and stared at her beautiful face. Sarah is admiringly smiling at him, her eys were full of love and happiness.

"I love you." He said softly to her.

Gerald moved his face closer, their warm lips touched, they closed their eyes and relished that special moment. When their lips parted, the crowd cheered.

Gerald gently placed his hand on Sarah's bulging tummy, he bent down his knees and lightly kissed her there. Sarah touched his head and gave a soft laugh. She was not expecting that. A louder cheer was heard from the crowd. Yes, Sarah is four months pregnant.

When Gerald stood up, Sarah embraced him tightly. "I love you, Gerald." She whispered to him.

"I love you more, Sarah."

Gerald smiled and hugged his wife back. He felt he is the happiest man on earth. With Sarah in his arms, and she bearing their most precious little one, there is nothing else he could ask for more.

Fin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maraming maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nagbasa, nagvote at nagcomment sa story na ito. I really do appreciate them a lot. Kahit hindi ako nakakareply sa mga comments niyo, I read all of them and sobra po akong naoverwhelm sa lahat ng support niyo. The reads, the votes and comments were all very inspiring to me. I wanted to apologize din sa tagal ng updates ko sa story and also if I have dissappointed you at any point of time. Thank you very much din sa lahat ng ngfan sakin!! Mahal ko na kayo talaga!!

I also want to thank my foremost inspiration, Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson. Dahil sa sobrang kaadikan ko sainyo napasulat ako ng story niyo sa wattpad. Sobrang mahal ko kasi kayo. :) Eventhough things right now between the two of you are not what we fans expect, I only wish happiness and success for both of you. Kung saan at ano ang magpapasaya sainyo, doon ako at hindi magbabago ang pagsuporta ko sa inyo, may it be together or separate projects. Pero shempre, hindi nyo maalis sakin ang pangarap ko na sana in time, eh maging kayo rin talaga or maging destined to be together forever! Deadz na lahat ng ashralds pag nangyari yon! :)

I am forever Ashrald!!

Never give up on love. Fight for love. SASAGEGE

Thank you once again and God Bless to all! :)