Chapter 18A

They were walking hand in hand, out of the bar and then inside the hotel. Wala silang kibuan. Pumasok sila sa loob ng elevator. Nakatungo lang si Sarah, hindi siya makatingin kay Gerald, naiilang siya. Gerald was squeezing her hand. His hand was cold, sweaty and trembling. Nararamdaman ni Sarah ang lakas ng tibok ng puso niya. She can hear him breathing heavily.

"This is it, this is it..." Gerald kept repeating to himself. He felt his mind is going to blow just thinking about that moment. Bumukas ang elevator. He almost pulled Sarah sa bilis ng lakad niya. He opened their room door at pumasok si Sarah. He closed the door behind him and looked at her. She is standing there, a little far from him. Lumingon si Sarah sa kanya.

"Ge.."

In a split second, Gerald ran to her, grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. Mariin ang mga halik na iyon ni Gerald. It was too passionate and burning with desire, as if he was longing for that kiss in years. Gumanti ng halik si Sarah. Naramdaman niyang nalulunod siya sa mga halik ni Gerald, tumigil ang pagiisip niya, huminto ang kapaligiran niya. Gerald was sucking her lips and she let his tongue explore every bit of it.

Sarah was moving backwards and felt the wall behind her. She was catching her breath. Hinawakan ni Gerald ang likod niya and squeezed her towards him, habang ang isang kamay nito ay humahaplos sa leeg niya.

"Oh my god...Sarah..." He murmured. It sounds like he was in extreme pain. Ibinaba ni Gerald ang mga labi niya sa leeg ni Sarah. Sa sobrang gigil niya nakakagat niya ito. Napapikit si Sarah. Her heart was throbbing so hard she cannot move. She grabbed his head and pressed it harder against her body.

Iniangat ni Gerald ang ulo niya and kissed Sarah again on her lips this time he searched for her tongue. "I want you Sarah, I want you so badly!" He thought. Sarah opened her mouth freely and Gerald found her tongue and sucked it.

Sarah stroked Gerald's chest and her hands were going down to his belly. He shivered with Sarah's gestures. He lifted Sarah from leaning the wall and they are moving, he is pushing her towards the bed. Sarah started to unbutton his shirt. Nang maramdaman niya ang kama, napaupo si Sarah. But Gerald was not letting go of her lips. He pushed her gently, making her lie on the bed. He was on top of her, mabilis na hinubad niya ang kanyang shirt.

He kissed her neck again down to her chest, this time he was moving fast and strong. She felt his hands on her breasts, he is trying to pull down her dress. His other hand was caressing her leg and moving up, reaching for her underwear. Sarah closed her eyes. Her breasts unfolded before him, he gently sucked her nipples while smoothly caressing them. Sarah gasped. She let out a moan.

Sarah closed her eyes. Suddenly, Rayver's face was flashing on her mind. "No!" She shut her eyes, trying to remove the thought. But his face keeps on flashing.

Itinaas ni Gerald ang dress ni Sarah, exposing her flat tummy and flawless skin. Gerald kissed her belly. He was trying to pull down her underwear, but Sarah took his arm and removed it.

"Ge, Ge, Wait lang. Stop.." He continued to kiss her. His face was already in her abdomen and kissing her down more. Sarah pushed Gerald's head on the side and got up.

"I said stop!" Sarah exclaimed at itinaas niya ang kanyang dress to cover her chest.

"Sarah, ano?" Gerald asked. Gulat ang mukha nito. Sarah paused and bit her lower lip.

"Hindi ko kaya eh. I'm sorry! Hindi ko kaya!" She stood up and walked away.

Natulala si Gerald. Nakahiga pa rin siya sa kama. He was totally shocked and speechless. Dumiretso ng banyo si Sarah. Her tears are about to pour down.

Hindi makapaniwala si Gerald sa nangyari. "What just happened? May ginawa ba kong mali?" Gerald sat on the bed at nagisip. Nakaramdam siya ng galit. He stood up, humarap siya sa wall at sinandal ang ulo. "Ang sakit non Sarah!" Sinuot niya ang kanyang polo at nagmamadaling lumabas ng kuwarto.

Narinig ni Sarah bumukas ang main door. She was sitting on top of the bathtub. Lumapit siya sa pinto at pinakinggan niya. Napapikit si Sarah. "I'm so sorry Gerald. I'm so sorry..." Sambit niya sa sarili. After a while lumabas siya ng banyo. She knows Gerald was gone. Inantay niya si Gerald for an hour ngunit hindi ito dumating. She lay on the bed and fell asleep.