Elizabeth's Backstory

Nobody's POV

"Um Liz, what's a zoo?"

"Well Gavin, a zoo is a place where animals are kept in cages and fed at certain times of the day. No hunting. No streams to run through. No freedom."

"Elizabeth, how exactly do you have all of this knowledge on zoos?" asked Enrique.

~All of the stuff next is Elizabeth talking~

Well I suppose I should tell you both my life story:

I was born in a zoo. My mother and father were brought there a year before they had my brother, sister, and I. It was fun and all to chase the other wolves around and stuff.. but I wanted to know what it was like to be free. One day, we were released into a brand new area, which turned out to be a forest in the wild. Our parents had to teach us how to survive and catch food though, because we always had our food tossed to us in the zoo. About a year passed, and I met James, my first mate. I had one pup, but sadly she was killed by an angry mother bear... James.. he tried to save her.. and when my father saw his favorite Granddaughter being carried in James' jaws.. he though that James had killed her. So he told me to go to my den and not come out until he told me to do otherwise. Instead, I hid in the bushes and watched as my father killed my mate... I lunged out of the bushes and tackled my father, but.. James was already dead... So after that, I swore that I would never go back, I told myself that I had to move on.. and that's when I decided that I would join my dear friend Gavin in search of a new pack. When it seemed that all hope was lost, Gavin and I were taken in by Dawn and Streak of the Moonstone Valley pack.

So yeah. Not much after that, except we got taken to this zoo.

~Now the text is back to normal~

Enrique gazed at Elizabeth's face for awhile with a look of sadness. "Elizabeth, is it okay if I call you Eliza? It fits your beauty a bit more than Liz, or Lizzie," said Enrique looking into her eyes.

She turned her head to hide her face, "Um, yeah i guess. Thanks I guess..." (A/N okay imagine that wolves can blush for a minute) She turned her head slightly and Gavin saw that she was... blushing?!?!

Gavin growled quietly, "Elizabeth is mine Enrique. I don't care who you are."

Enrique smirked at him (A/N okay imagine that they can smirk too) "Is that a challenge?" He whispered back. Elizabeth was too lost in thought to notice them.

NOTE: Please don't kill me all you GavinXLizzie shippers!!! Especially Jordan (I hope she doesn't kill me) *Hides under a desk hoping to escape the wrath of Erza(Jordan/Snowleopard14)*