Ten. Sensual

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guys! That one took my breath away. Anyhow-enjoy this chapter.
..............................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
"What are you doing? I haven't even got time to go to university and now you're telling me to get a-"
"I promise just...only for one month. The thing is I've been short on money and...god this is ridiculous" Jin hiccups a chuckle. Oh no. I was wrong to do that.
"Nonono! This isn't-I'm Sorry. I love you and I'd do anything for my brother who raised me. Now tell me...where's the office actually?" I say with determination and Jin smiles at me with a proud face. "That's my cunning little child!" He ruffles my hair, and even though I hate people doing anything unsanitary to my hair but since he's my brother, I'd even take a bullet for him.
Now that I realise I should appreciate him a bit more. He works all night as a chef at 'Ossu Seiromushi' and I can tell you that he's the one of the top chefs there. What can I say? My brother is a master-chef at cooking. But what people don't undergo through is that he worked his way up from the bottom. Yes. His salary is enough for us to live luxuriously and comfortably, but he's been working since he graduated high school. You know what his wish was before he got this position?
"If I ever get that much, I will finally be able to pay for your fees and make you a better individual with a future, not like some low life chef who has to make weird food and also washes his own dishes every single night"
I still remember the sincerity that couldn't be delivered through his face. I love my brother and I hate myself for never listening to his advice whenever I went to the cafe. I snap out of my thoughts as Jin throws the car keys towards my direction. I struggle and finally catch the keys with a wrinkled expression on my face.
"Wow. That was hard for your mental age to comprehend" Jin remarks back at me with a wink. I give him a benighted expression before storming out of thee door.
Where did I even blindly apply to?
"Jeez I'm sorry!" Jin slaps my back with a pouted face. I roll my eyes at the 'elder' and get in the backseat whilst Jin drives the car. I know...backseat.
Don't ask.
*Time skip*
"Go on. I'm just going-" "Jin what is this place? Why are you going back so hurriedly? Am I being kidnapped? What is going on?" I ramble on before I get the cue as Jin rolls up his car window and drives off.
"F**ker" I mumble under my breath before stepping into what was named 'The Min Industries' And holy hell it looked like I stepped on a thousand dollar worth Gucci rug.
I sigh as I look around and meet the eyes of a blonde haired man. He seems to be only a few years older than myself. I wonder who he is. I smile at him and he gets the memo. The guy rushes towards me as he flashes a billion dollar (fake) smile.
"Welcome! You're Jeongguk right? Do you want a tour of the office before finally you're finally settled in?" The blonde haired petite boy smiles at me diligently yet sarcastically. "Is the process of working for the first day this easy?" I say to myself but somehow he had bat ears and he heated the whole sentence.
"I mean you're working in the photoshop department so there's really nothing to expect from you. Since only average men like you are fitted in that section! You don't even have to give me your job application papers. Now do you want to start from the right or left because my Channel shoes are getting dirty of the dust in the main hallway" He gives a middle finger to the door and signals me to come with.
"May I ask your na-"
"Min Yoongi. I'm the heir of this whole...business or what so ever you want to call it. Anyhow do you want to look for yourself or do I have to accompany you? Please say no. I really want to sleep right now" He stretches and yawns, did he actually brush off the fact that he's the practical...owner of this whole building? I mean I can finally piece it together, judging by his clothes and piercings he really seems to love designer brands.
"Yeah I'll go and check by myself. Thanks for the-"
"Yeah yeah kid. I know I'm to handsome to resist. But if you have any problems or queries...please don't come to my office since this is the time around in which I'm sleeping. You can come early in the morning though. Bye" He walks off as if he wasn't even talking to a human being.
I decide to start from the bottom right. There are several silver doors. I pick a random number, anticipating everything that unfolds before me.
"Number...124 I guess-wait how many rooms does this floor have alone?" I shiver thinking about it as I knock on the door and keep my head lowered. Maybe I'm entering into a celebrity's office room. Or maybe the person is going to beat the crap out of me if I even dare to look up.
"Come in! Did you get my coffee?" A familiar chocolatey voice booms throughout the room. I take it as a cue to go inside. Somehow I feel like I know this is going to be a diabolical disaster. Let's hope I stay alive after this.
I really want to kill my stupid brother.
I gently open the door to see a man hunching over his desk, busy in editing something. I slowly back away as I think that I'm intruding in someone else's work.
"Sit down Jeongguk" I hear the same sensual voice ringing in my ears repeatedly. I look up to see the familiar chiselled jawline and model-like face once again. Kim. Tae. Hyung.
Now I really want to kill Jin.
"H-how?" I manage to croak out a simple word, which I'm proud of myself for. I've never felt so...watched? If that's the right word.
"Easy. I could tell by the way you walked in and the space between your footsteps. Now tell me this-you're applying for a job here?" He asks calmly. As if nothing ever had happened between us.
I thought he'd be mad. I really wanted to apologise but I know this is not the right time. He then pulls out a file and reads something on it carefully whilst holding a perfect smirk. I start to sweat profusely and I fidget with the collar of my shirt.
"So you have a...daddy kink?" He asks out of nowhere.
The-oh. Then I realised. The job application papers also asked me personal questions which were unneeded, by the way. One of the question was 'Do you have any sexual preferences?' and I wrote 'Daddy kink' because I thought people would take me as an adult.
Looking back at the choice I'd made. That was an immature mistake. I've haven't even had a proper blowjob and i had the audacity to write that? I scoff at myself a little loudly and Taehyung notices.
"Okay then, Daddy. What experience do you have for this job?" He says in a monotonic way. Time slows down and I start to contemplate my life decisions.
Did he...? My pants start to tighten as I cross my legs hoping that he would never notice. Thankfully as he looks away I run out of the suffocating room.
I need to go.
"Don't forget to meet me by Han river tomorrow!" He yells back at me as I pant heavily. As much as I restrain myself from speaking back. I always putter out a "Yes" habitually.
Ah...I'm not going to be alright.
..............................................................................................