Fourteen. Eh...I will never kiss you?

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guys! How are you? This might be the third last chapter (I know Smut may be coming next chapter) and I really want to finish it because I have another fan fiction idea in my head.
................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
"Help me!" I cry out in fear. The scene was chilling and gruesome; I had burnt the frying pan on the stove. But as my friends are all lazy jerks who don't even care if I set the kitchen on fire, they act as if they didn't knew I existed. Yet in reality the lounge was basically in front of the kitchen and all they had to do was stand up and help me figure this thing out. But nooooooooo!
"I hate all of you..." I pout as I try to blow away the fire present on the pan. I wonder what will happen if I spin it really fast around? I think to myself, and well that was a horrendous ideology of mine as I spin the pan around and and my sleeve catches on fire.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I pant furiously, this the end. I'm dead. I'm f**king dying because of a stupid mistake I had committed. I should never had cooked in the first place. This was all their fault, we played truth or dare and I didn't do a dare so Hoseok told me to cook as a punishment. The problem is that I CANNOT COOK to save my life?! But thankfully I won't have to work ever again...I'm happy to see what heaven would look like.
I wish my death were a little more dramatic and theatrical though...and there will be no Taehyung-okay now I'm gloomy all over again.
Suddenly a deep and throaty voice tickles the back of my skull. "OH MY GOD. Jeongguk WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ALL CHILLING? LIKE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS ON LITERAL FIRE...oh I'm going to so kill everyone once I'm done with him" He says as he rushes over. His aura itself screams the word 'Saviour' and 'Angel' as he gently lowers the pan from my hand and rushes to the sink to get water. He then gets a glass and fills it up with water, he throws it on my burning sleeve and...oh it worked.
Why am I such a moron? Obviously all I had to do was put my hand in the sink. I mentally slap myself to death as I feel my ears tinting pink.
On the other hand, Tae does not notice as he busily throws the pan in the sink and opens the water tap. Finally. After almost thirty seconds, the pan cools off. But the state of the pan was completely depleted. It definitely will not come to use after this.
Taehyung slowly turns to me and...to my surprise hugs me tightly by wrapping his hands around my lanky shoulders. "Oh my god Jungkook! Why did you take everything so see? If you ever took punishment for not completing a dare or if you cook again in the kitchen I swear I'm going to kill you...as in if you somehow manage to not kill yourself whilst cooking that is" His serious and disappointing expression turns one of happiness as he ruffles my hair before pulling away.
"As for you...come over here one by one" He turns around to face the intimidated set of adults who were now cowering under their blankets, trying to get away from the fuming peach haired individual. But we all know that no one can get away from their mother...as in Taehyung's a literal mother when it comes to babysitting the whole group...along with Jin.
But let's be honest, Namjoon and him rarely ever show interest as they are busy eye fu-nevertheless...the whole group was now under Taehyung's control and as the old saying goes 'If looks could kill' then Taehyung could have surely murdered everyone at this point.
"I'm giving you a warning, if anybody hurts this man here, I am not hesitant to bury you all to the ground. Come on Jungkook. Let's give you another shirt" He unconsciously grabs my hand and pulls me towards his room.
"Damn. I'm okay-" "No you're not Jungkook. I would have lost you if those crackheads did not plan TO HAVE DONE ANYTHING ELSE!" He shouts the last few words out loud so that the others could hear it.
"Taehyung you seem agitated right now...think about something else for a second" I say calmly. I don't want him to drain out like a battery. He only listens to me so...it was the best I could do in terms of cooling the beautiful boy down. Is it just me or does he look more hot when he's upset? I want to tie him down and look at that face. Wait I-scratch that.
"You're right. Just. Tell me something that will never happen so I can come back to my senses" He says confidently. I look at him in obliterating confusion. What? Why the hell would I want to do that?
Magically He cuts me off by answering all those questions.
"Just say it so I can finally calm down and drown myself into the world of existentialism. Hurry!" He nudges me and I panic.
"What should I...eh...um-"
"Say it. Or else I'm going to explode!"
"Eh...Okay. Okay. Okay...eh I-I will never kiss you!"
Oh f-I clasp my hands around my mouth. I should just shut my mouth and never open it again. I repeat the question in my mind, Tell him something that won't happen. That means I had the nerves to tell him that I would be open to kissing him?! Oh hell no.
Taehyung stands there in shock. I would be too if I were him. Did I? I, Jeon Jeongguk...confess to a guy? No scratch that-did I just say that I want to kiss Taehyung. In front of Taehyung?
I hesitantly looked down at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my eyes. My mouth erupted a low moan to which I could see him blush at.
After a matter of seconds, he was the one to pull away. I shut my eyes tightly because I could imagine a slap being hit on my face, but instead I heard a low yet familiar chuckle. This time it was more breathy.
"Open your eyes...you doofus. I'm not going to bite you or anything...that is if you're into that Daddy" He emphasises on the word 'Daddy' and I smirk at the audacity. He doesn't know what he's saying right now. If he knew what he had just said, I would have tied him up to the bed and done things that would make him mumbles apologies for taunting me.
But I decide to play it cool as it was the first time he had said it with a connotation attached to it.
"I'm sorry, but you should know what you're getting into. Trust me, you won't like it when you're exposed to me getting jealous over little things and exposing you to the harsh world of BDSM. You'll just run away at my dark fantasies. We can do something other than-"
I suddenly feel his wet lips on mine once again. This time it's full of passion, it wasn't lust, it was...love? Love. I smile into the kiss as I grip his waist tighter than ever. We pull apart but he still hadn't let go of my neck.
"I know what BDSM is...Jeon. And I'm a hundred percent sure that it involves you ramming yourself into me double the speed whenever I do something that you-or daddy doesn't like. I also know that it involves some punishments which honestly...when you entered that cafe...I unconsciously thought how I would look whilst you blindfold me and put a vibrator in me. To be honest I knew that you were one of those men who'd be like; you're not allowed to come until I say so. Trust me Jeongguk, I want you to wreck me. Emotionally and physically"
That was unexpected.
"Uhm. Okay. You know a lot then-I just love you too much to hurt you and I know I just confessed to you at a weird time and stage and I basically committed myself to you but I don't want you to think that our relationship is built on sex and I know I am moving too fast we just literally kissed seconds ago so I won't be expecting to hear an answer-"
"Yes"
"Huh?"
He laughs and blocks the door with his body so I won't be able to get out. I sigh and sit back down to face the worst embarrassment of my life.
"I love you. I love how you practically want to move in with me from the very second. I love that you are extra careful with me and I love that you may or may not even marry me next week. I don't care about taking things slow. We could go all the way and I'd be fine with it. And the part about your kink...it doesn't make me think about you any less. You just like to be dominant and possessive over the one you love...it's not about you using me as a sex toy. I hate when people say that-so now...can I kiss you once again because your lips taste really-"
I place my lips on top of his. This is why I love him. He's just...perfect. I'm surprised that he likes me; a tragic lowlife and a scumbag who is close to no match for a goddess like him.
The door suddenly opens, making both of us stumble and fall on the bed.
"Oh....OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG TOPS!" Jimin runs off in excitement.
We look at each other, then the door.
"What happened?" We both say in unison and break out in laughter.
"Why didn't we kiss each other earlier?" He asks while pouting cutely.
I smirk at the pretty angel present in my arms.
"Maybe we were waiting till dinner? So we could get a good meal"
"F**k you Jeon"
"I thought that was my job"
"Ugh"
................................................................................
Hiyaaa readers. There it is. I am writing this while I'm half asleep. So I don't know if this was logical or not.
Bye readers.