Chapter 28

German's POV

"German, can you tell me who she is?" Angie asks and waiting for an answer from me.

The same can I ask who is she? She looks really familiar, but It can be that she just resembles me of someone I know.

After a few questions I asked myself I suddenly remember *Diana Jones* my first love on high school. That woman I saw in the park and who was talking to Angie a few minutes ago is Diana Jones.

"Ehm, I really don't know Angie" I lie.

Angie just staring at me with a I know your lying look.

"A.. Angie is something wrong?" I ask a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes, It's just.. I.. I don't want you to lie to me. Cuz you know who that woman is German, I can see it in your eyes" Angie says with a sad look at me.

That look just broke my heart. To see her sad or hurt is like someone has stabbed me in the heart. I don't want to lie to her so bad, but I'm just afraid of losing her over all the jealousy that goes on now.

You know when she met our new neighbor also her childhood friend *David*.

And when we were fighting some days ago she ran away and when she came back she told me that David kissed her. I was jealous from the first time I saw him and Angie talked togheter and I got a bit angry when she told me David kissed her, but I said It's okey and that I understood her. And you know why I said that? Cuz I love her and I don't want to lose her for such a stupid thing.

I really trust Angie I do, but I'm just afraid of losing her. I know It maybe sounds stupid, but I'm afraid, okey..